Create Account

can't front

I'm so good when I type my fingers don't even touch the keyboard B)

What do you want Bleak? I'm afraid I don't understand aty all. Please explain more in-deptjh/.

What are you guys talking about? Tyuping with your eyes closed is easy as fuck... Stupid ass people.

When I type, I only use my pointer fingers, so people think I type weird or something. I don't know how to type any other way though. It's kind of just the way I do it, nahmean?

Tyoing bloind right now.

Quote:Originally posted by funny_munk@Jan 22 2013, 09:16 PM
What are you guys talking about? Tyuping with your eyes closed is easy as fuck... Stupid ass people.

Eyes? Fuck eyes! I don't even need eyes when I type. Heck, I don't need fingers either, or a keyboard, or even a monitor.

GET ON MY LEVEL!

Quote:Originally posted by Duey722@Jan 22 2013, 08:17 PM

Eyes? Fuck eyes! I don't even need eyes when I type. Heck, I don't need fingers either, or a keyboard, or even a monitor.

GET ON MY LEVEL!

That is impressive, I am continuing with my eyes closed. I have a thing for the keyboard and clearly wpangle is just retarted if with the way he types.

After Frank Ocean:

[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465]

:lol: jk

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 22 2013, 10:15 PM
What do you want Bleak? I'm afraid I don't understand aty all. Please explain more in-deptjh/.

Oh I will explain with more detail now:

I was wondering if we could have our own "Locker Room" per say for the Temple. It's a place where we want to discuss topics wihtout the fear of people derailing the threads or the trivial shit that happens on the site. It will benefit us and help us grow a lot closer to everyone involved! Some people don't like Chazty and I think that's okay but it'd be easier to have a message board to sdiscuss because of timezones. It's hard to get everyone on one Charzy. This way we can all have well thought out posts without the feeling of being rushed and all that jazz.

Typing with my eyes closed is hard. Did I get my point across or did I eff my finger placement on it? We will find out soon... O.o

Munk, isn't this amazing though. It's a feeling of skill! OMG

Okay I am posting now.

I'm too good at type with my eyes closed.

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Jan 22 2013, 10:23 PM

Oh I will explain with more detail now:

I was wondering if we could have our own "Locker Room" per say for the Temple. It's a place where we want to discuss topics wihtout the fear of people derailing the threads or the trivial shit that happens on the site. It will benefit us and help us grow a lot closer to everyone involved! Some people don't like Chazty and I think that's okay but it'd be easier to have a message board to sdiscuss because of timezones. It's hard to get everyone on one Charzy. This way we can all have well thought out posts without the feeling of being rushed and all that jazz.

Typing with my eyes closed is hard. Did I get my point across or did I eff my finger placement on it? We will find out soon... O.o

Munk, isn't this amazing though. It's a feeling of skill! OMG

Okay I am posting now.

Oh sure. I'll do it later. Remind me.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 22 2013, 10:29 PM

Oh sure. I'll do it later. Remind me.

Thanks bebe.

Never look at my keyboard. Looking at a bottle of water and a potted plant as I write this at about 120 wwords per minute.

Dude anyone can do this, since we have been on the computer for so long, your brain knows exactly where all the letters are, you are not the only one lol

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Go fuck yourself Goose. Nobody likes you at all.

Pissed at you right now Goose. Gonna beat you up homie. Each oiut homie.