Create Account

Why Is It...

Tf will he cheat in NWJHL? false updates? U guys make it seem like he ALWAYS cheats.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Jan 27 2013, 07:51 PM
Tf will he cheat in NWJHL? false updates? U guys make it seem like he ALWAYS cheats.

HE DOES. He already did cheat in the NWJHL as a GM.

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 06:49 PM

Furthermore, how can we 'prove' we made the right decision? There's no proof here it's not a mathematical calculation, it comes down to judgment and the administrators felt Abdeezy one of the best contributors the league has had, is more passionate than 98% of members on here, and can be trusted with the baby step of holding a co-GM position in junior.

[b]You can argue all you want if we don't agree, but there's no right answer.
[/b]
Who would argue against the leader!? We love the leader!

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Jan 27 2013, 07:52 PM

HE DOES. He already did cheat in the NWJHL as a GM.
How?? Sorry haven't been here long enough to know.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

I'm not gonna say anything else about it. Nothing will come of it. Sorry you don't agree with our decision and that it's an important enough factor in your life to make you visibly agitated.

Quote:Originally posted by xDParK@Jan 27 2013, 06:38 PM
IDK but i've never locked a thread in my life tbh

terrible admin

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 06:53 PM
I'm not gonna say anything else about it. Nothing will come of it. Sorry you don't agree with our decision and that it's an important enough factor in your life to make you visibly agitated.

:lol: you locked it because you were wrong and knew there was nothing you could counter to our "final points"

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 07:53 PM

Haha, I'm far from agitated. I just like to speak my mind and you guys made a poor decision. But you have the largest boner for Abdalla so you will never change this decision. If he gets caught cheating again I'm sure he'll be given more opportunities.

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 04:49 PM

Furthermore, how can we 'prove' we made the right decision? There's no proof here it's not a mathematical calculation, it comes down to judgment and the administrators felt Abdeezy one of the best contributors the league has had, is more passionate than 98% of members on here, and can be trusted with the baby step of holding a co-GM position in junior.

You can argue all you want if we don't agree, but there's no right answer.

There is no right answer but there is an ethical answer. What message does this give for future cheaters? They can cheat as long as they can contribute to the league and are passionate about their stay in the league.

Really?

You shouldn't measure it by how much they contribute. That's BS, it should be based on whatever wrong they did. He didn't cheat once, he didn't cheat twice, he cheated more than twice. That should be good enough. Most would have already be banned.

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 06:46 PM

[b]Because it was a media piece about Abdeezy becoming the GM, not a thread about how the league sucks everything sucks.

There's a group of members here that complain and whine about every single little issue that comes up, and it's really wearing thin. If you guys have issues, go ahead and PM an administrator, but you're really putting yourself in a special little group.[/b]

Good thing we were discussing the Abdeezy hiring

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Jan 27 2013, 07:53 PM

How?? Sorry haven't been here long enough to know.

There was a rule made about handing out bonuses and he purposely found loopholes to break the rules.

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Jan 27 2013, 07:54 PM

:lol: you locked it because you were wrong and knew there was nothing you could counter to our "final points"
nope, I locked it because I made my point and unlike last time, I'm not going to stay here until 2am for the same disgruntled members to repeat the same thing in 15 different ways.

Hey guys, I'm gonna go cheat now. Maybe I'll get a GM spot!

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 06:53 PM
No its just that everyone here joined this league to have fun and its not fun when guys can cheat and get a slap on the wrist because of their reputation well when other guys cheat they come close to a death penalty because they are close with other members.

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 06:56 PM

nope, I locked it because I made my point and unlike last time, I'm not going to stay here until 2am for the same disgruntled members to repeat the same thing in 15 different ways.

and then we easily disputed your point. :lol: