Create Account

Regarding Bleak

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Jan 30 2013, 05:23 PM
He was a dickwad to me.

You were a dickwad right back. Add this to bleaks suspension and suspend Ace too I guess

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 30 2013, 05:29 PM

You were a dickwad right back. Add this to bleaks suspension and suspend Ace too I guess
calm ur tits, its like you have lost your BF (bleak) forever

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 30 2013, 05:28 PM
You guys have no clue there were like 5 threads involved in Bleaks suspension and this is after multiple warnings...

And if you think about it; we should punish people who are doing things others would find severely offensive because whether or not you were offended by someone else's actions; those actions still reflect on our site as a whole.

People love drama. Time to grow up.

Im gonna make a thread and report EVERYTHING I see thats offensive - even IF its a joke.

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsyhasballsy@Jan 30 2013, 05:30 PM

calm ur tits, its like you have lost your BF (bleak) forever

Im tired of seeing this shit everyday.

Oh look. Banack thinks we actually only suspended him for one singular incident that was given as an example to his obviously toxic attitude.

And I'm the biased one.

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 30 2013, 04:28 PM

THANK YOU.

I messaged this to Tez:

"I was going to create a topic.. Because honestly, Im pissed. However, Ill message your prior to doing so.

How is "fuck you" attacking someone? For all you onow Bleak
Is simply messin around. You guys are preventing us from both bein sent down and its bullshit. Your first little trick with the league rule wasnt successful so now you suspend him for little bullshit.

If Bleak is getting suspended, so should everyone elso who continuously posts "fuck you" or things of this nature. Look all over the forum, are you guys [b]Fucking retarded
.. ITS Everywhere.

Fuck, please make me a commissioner or part of some sort of system so there isnt all this bias shit going on. "
-------
I find it absolutely hysterical really.. Watch this...

FUCK YOU.
FUK YOU.
FUK YU

oh no, how long of a suspension is that?

People state Bleak needs to grow up - well tbh, respectfully - so does the fuckin league and those who run it (or atleast pretend to). You guys bitch EVERYDAY about how theres drama.. This is causing more drama and do you think new members seeing this shit wants to be apart of it?

He wasnt even offended by what Bleak said or anything.. If he was offended in some way I could see this.. Which leads to te conclussion that you fuckers better be handing out a fuck ton more of suspensions by the time my lunch break rolls around because this shit is EVERYWHERE.[/b]

calm down bro lmao

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 30 2013, 08:28 PM
You guys have no clue there were like 5 threads involved in Bleaks suspension and this is after multiple warnings...

And if you think about it; we should punish people who are doing things others would find severely offensive because whether or not you were offended by someone else's actions; those actions still reflect on our site as a whole.

Yeahthat

I must say, I think the commishes ride Bleak's back a bit more than others from the start.

But once you respond, you have to stop drop, and stay in the LR and training and articles for a while.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

And when out of all the other examples it contains him posting how all the commishes are fucking faggots and should be fired, you're going to get suspended. I've dealt with Bleak for many issues now and he's been going hard at the commishes and other members for some time, he doesn't make it easy to deal with him and has only caused problems since re-creating. We can only give so many warnings...

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 30 2013, 07:30 PM

People love drama. Time to grow up.

Im gonna make a thread and report EVERYTHING I see thats offensive - even IF its a joke.
Are you gonna be okay? He knowingly broke the rules (no personal attacks) multiple times against multiple people. There's a difference between saying fuck you, and fuck you maggot. It looks bad for new members if everyone were allowed to do this. Clearly you don't understand that.

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 30 2013, 07:39 PM
And when out of all the other examples it contains him posting how all the commishes are fucking faggots and should be fired, you're going to get suspended. I've dealt with Bleak for many issues now and he's been going hard at the commishes and other members for some time, he doesn't make it easy to deal with him and has only caused problems since re-creating. We can only give so many warnings...
I'll cool him down in LR. I'll help re-invent him. Did it many times(I.E. Donini)

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 30 2013, 08:39 PM

And just to clarify, there is a fine line between disagreeing with us, and calling us "fucking faggots". Many of you disagree with us, we're very used to that. Of course this is only one example of what he did, and the second time he said it, he addressed it to everyone.

He's been cheating and running around trying to undermine the league and attacking people. How could we suspend someone for that; I mean hell one of the people he attacked wasn't even offended.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 30 2013, 07:29 PM

And I never went out and accused him blatantly of anything. In fact, I never did anything to the guy until he started accusing me of shit. I am going to be a dickwad when you wrongfully accuse me of shit and try to get me suspended for something I didn't do.

You're just mad because your his god damn siamese twin now and you expected to steamroll the NWJHL.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

And like Witz said, the way he carries himself in the league is toxic. He can disagree with us all he wants but when he floods these boards with attacks, insults, and calling people "maggots" or "fucking faggots", that's a huge turn off for many of us, and especially for newcomers to the site.

Maybe this will help him see. If not, he can leave.