Create Account

Summer UFA/RFA Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Jun 18 2013, 12:53 PM

I agree, I actually posted this on a Rangers forum and these Rags fans treated it like blasphemy :lol: Then in the same thread someone suggested the idea of trading Callahan and everyone thought it was a marvelous idea :lol:
:lol: I think it's not a bad idea (Richards that is) as I've always found Richard to be entirely overrated, and this past season I think was more about his age starting to show mixed with the coach than anything. I don't expect him to be a #1 center again personally.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 18 2013, 12:57 PM

:lol: I think it's not a bad idea (Richards that is) as I've always found Richard to be entirely overrated, and this past season I think was more about his age starting to show mixed with the coach than anything. I don't expect him to be a #1 center again personally.
I don't see why the Rags don't give him a full season to rebound, if he just doesn't return to form, that amnesty will still be there next summer

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Jun 18 2013, 01:07 PM

I don't see why the Rags don't give him a full season to rebound, if he just doesn't return to form, that amnesty will still be there next summer
Yeah for sure, they have the option of trading him as well and I would think he'd hold some sort of value even just a late pick to save the Amnesty

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Jun 18 2013, 12:52 PM

You guys have lunch together ?
Tailgate a few times after my teams game.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

I'd be interested to see what happens with Horton here in Boston. He could be very well courted by teams looking for a power forward with skills

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

I can confirm that Tyler "Money Bags" Bozak will not re-sign in Toronto. According to sources contract talks are going very brutal.

I can't wait too see which retarded team signs him to Dat 5,000,000 contract. I hope it's long term too.

Supposedly Couture is 5 years at 6 mill per. San Jose won't make it official until July 5th though.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 18 2013, 01:42 PM
I can confirm that Tyler "Money Bags" Bozak will not re-sign in Toronto. According to sources contract talks are going very brutal.

I can't wait too see which retarded team signs him to Dat 5,000,000 contract. I hope it's long term too.
He'll probably go to UFA and get 4M, which is still too much for him. I'd give him 3M tops

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 18 2013, 01:42 PM

:lol: I thought he was gonna re-sign in Toronto and was worth 4 mil.

Bozak's not worth what he's going to get given his skill set, but with the market he's going to get the value for which his skill set is going for.

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Jun 18 2013, 01:57 PM
Supposedly Couture is 5 years at 6 mill per.  San Jose won't make it official until July 5th though.
Man with the salary cap going down a lot of players are getting higher salaries than when it was going up :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 18 2013, 12:12 PM

Man with the salary cap going down a lot of players are getting higher salaries than when it was going up :lol:

6 million for Couture is great. He could have gotten much more in the open market. Sharks are in decent shape cap wise.

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Jun 18 2013, 02:21 PM

6 million for Couture is great.  He could have gotten much more in the open market.  Sharks are in decent shape cap wise.
Oh I agree. Same thing with Getz and Perry. It's just funny, during the lockout I expected these big signings to be much less but it seems they're just going on more and more. I mean Roman Josi got resigned for 7 years at 4 million each... I mean Roman Josi's a great kid and all but 7 years?! Holy christ

Clarkson, come home buddy... <3 haha.

Quote:Originally posted by NiiKe-KiiCkZ@Jun 18 2013, 01:34 PM
I'd be interested to see what happens with Horton here in Boston. He could be very well courted by teams looking for a power forward with skills
Id love him back at 5mil or less.
anything iver 5 and i wouldnt mind Briere as a replacement.
dude is playoff clutch

I'm calling it now, Briere signs with New Jersey. Danny said he wants to stay in the area and he already lives in the South Jersey area, I would love Danny on the team as a 2nd line forward, we could roll something like Elias-Henrique-Briere as the 2nd line