Bad News Rumours 2/18

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Feb 18 2014, 08:46 PM

wear r u goin?

texas and he's your roommate

Bad news Barrett GOAT

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Feb 18 2014, 10:18 PM

texas and he's your roommate
But i not in texas.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Feb 18 2014, 08:50 PM

But i not in texas.

Well I'm afraid I had some bad news for you, but I was asked to respectfully withdraw from telling the public.

Quote:Originally posted by Bad News Barrett@Feb 18 2014, 08:46 PM

Well I've got some bad news. Seems you're a bit informed. Many of my sources tell me that there was a very negative response to your deal.

Jealousy. Not my problem. Trading picks for picks. Wow. Really worth being angry about.

Quote:Originally posted by Bad News Barrett@Feb 18 2014, 10:20 PM

Well I'm afraid I had some bad news for you, but I was asked to respectfully withdraw from telling the public.
k

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Feb 18 2014, 08:51 PM

Jealousy. Not my problem. Trading picks for picks. Wow. Really worth being angry about.

I'm afraid I have some bad news. No one in the league is jealous that you get to run Seattle, or Las Vegas, or whatever the name will be in two seasons.

Quote:Originally posted by Bad News Barrett@Feb 18 2014, 08:45 PM

Well I've got some bad news. No one can see in your locker room. If they could, Donini's giant penis would easily sway them back in your favour
#SutterPenis

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

I have some bad news for your Barett. You haven't been relevant since 2010, and even then, you were being carried by 5 scrubs.