Create Account

2014-15 NHL Camp Invites

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Sep 8 2014, 06:00 AM
Brendan Mikkelson might get a try out with Toronto
Duly noted, added

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

tkachev going to the oils camp is odd, the last thing they need is another tiny forward but whatevs

@TSNBobMcKenzie

Defensemen Henrik Tallinder and Brendan Mikkelson will attend TOR's camp on tryout basis.

Just so you know, Diaz turned down Detroit's offer and will be invited to Calgary's TC.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

I know this isn't the thread but the Oilers have invited Vladimir Tkachev to rookie camp, pretty excited to see what he can do!

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Sep 12 2014, 05:29 PM
I know this isn't the thread but the Oilers have invited Vladimir Tkachev to rookie camp, pretty excited to see what he can do!

i already beat you to the punch B)

Blues have Nate Prosser trying out....good luck cracking that lineup, lol

They also have some scrub named Paul Stastny trying out for the team. Wonder if he'll make it... :-?

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Sep 12 2014, 02:29 PM
He was really good today. Best player for the Oilers

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Quote:Originally posted by Duey@Sep 13 2014, 12:10 AM
Blues have Nate Prosser trying out....good luck cracking that lineup, lol

They also have some scrub named Paul Stastny trying out for the team. Wonder if he'll make it... :-?

Im suprised to see Prosser needing a try out. Is he asking too much? Heard alot of good things outta minny about him

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by Iamyourdestiny@Sep 12 2014, 11:27 PM

Im suprised to see Prosser needing a try out. Is he asking too much? Heard alot of good things outta minny about him

I was surprised to see him on the training camp roster as well. Then again, Ryan Whitney was here last year as well.

Quote:Originally posted by Duey@Sep 13 2014, 12:32 AM

I was surprised to see him on the training camp roster as well. Then again, Ryan Whitney was here last year as well.

Ryan Whitney is 38 and had many down years. Prosser is in his prime and became a good top 4 defender in Minny lol.

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by Iamyourdestiny@Sep 12 2014, 11:44 PM

Ryan Whitney is 38 and had many down years. Prosser is in his prime and became a good top 4 defender in Minny lol.
He's 31(Whitney) Tongue

Took a double take at Ryan Whitney being 38 :lol:

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Duey@Sep 13 2014, 12:53 AM

He's 31(Whitney) Tongue

Lol i mixxed up Ray and Ryan Tongue

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by Iamyourdestiny@Sep 13 2014, 12:20 AM

Lol i mixxed up Ray and Ryan Tongue
Yea, I thought that might have been who you were talking about.

If only the Blues had Ray in his prime :ph34r: :ph34r: