Create Account

S21 Prospect Showcase

Quote:Originally posted by Lunaro@Nov 24 2014, 05:57 PM
Jack Sin is actually on the Outlaws
Made the change. Updated.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Go Hitmen Go! First game is against the team that traded me haha

First 5 games for Chicago and Snobhill are up. 4 for Anaheim and Brandon (just how the schedule goes)

Everything is updated in the index. Enjoy! I'll sim more games tomorrow!

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Nov 24 2014, 08:09 PM
First 5 games for Chicago and Snobhill are up. 4 for Anaheim and Brandon (just how the schedule goes)

Everything is updated in the index. Enjoy! I'll sim more games tomorrow!

Hey you mind if I send you some line combos for the Posers? Give real players more chances?

Quote:Originally posted by McParty@Nov 24 2014, 10:13 PM

Hey you mind if I send you some line combos for the Posers? Give real players more chances?

Yeahthat

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Sup.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by McParty@Nov 24 2014, 06:13 PM

I won't be doing any lines. They're auto'd if there's a player not getting time I'll take a look and see but I can't do much bots play fourth line and they're set at 0% but they'll still get some time.

But I will not accept any lines, I only allowed GMs for the drafting portion.

It has 2 of the main actives on 3rd line, Banananov and Sexbang on 3rd line, could you replace Hawk and Baker with them? Really the only change I would like to be made if we aren't doing lines

For the Blazers

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Nov 24 2014, 06:20 PM
It has 2 of the main actives on 3rd line, Banananov and Sexbang on 3rd line, could you replace Hawk and Baker with them? Really the only change I would like to be made if we aren't doing lines

For the Blazers
I'll make that switch, only 5v5 lines I'll make any corrections

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Nov 24 2014, 10:21 PM

I'll make that switch, only 5v5 lines I'll make any corrections

Thanks Cheers

Thanks for everything.

Tbh play Pentecost on every pair Wink

Hey Wasty,

Could you please move Kyle Kushman from 4th line to 2nd for the Hitmen? Also, could you move Hay Cosmo to. 4th line?

Thanks! Cheers

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BluesBoy71@Nov 24 2014, 06:29 PM
Hey Wasty,

Could you please move Kyle Kushman from 4th line to 2nd for the Hitmen? Also, could you move Hay Cosmo to. 4th line?

Thanks! Cheers
Will do.

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Nov 24 2014, 09:32 PM

Will do.
Thanks man Smile

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Everyone should rep Wasty tbh