Create Account

[ESS] Elite Scouting Servicers

I can be in charge of marketing....

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

We have recently started writing some Scouting Profiles and have received a few requests to have theirs done also. If anyone else wishes to have a Scouting Report/Bio done , reply below. Cost is 500k. All First year junior players are free.

**Note: With your reply, please have a bank link with you withdrawing 500k and depositing it in ESS Bank account. You will get your money's worth.

You should hire me to shamelessly harass negative commentators in your threads while praising each article as if it was written by Homer himself Smile

[Image: livius.gif]

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...2&#entry1116061

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

We have recently started writing some Scouting Profiles and have received a few requests to have theirs done also. If anyone else wishes to have a Scouting Report/Bio done , reply below. Cost is 500k. All First year junior players are free.

**Note: With your reply, please have a bank link with you withdrawing 500k and depositing it in ESS Bank account. You will get your money's worth.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...8&#entry1116933

Me

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Elite Scouting Services total words scouted so far? 11,246Words

Can you do one of me please

Bank Transfer

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1117382

Me plz

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...2&#entry1117386

Moi cuz im awesome Wink

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by ESS@Dec 3 2014, 11:36 PM
[b]Elite Scouting Services total words scouted so far? 11,246Words

**Note: With your reply, please have a bank link with you withdrawing 500k and depositing it in ESS Bank account. You will get your money's worth. [/b]

What if I feel ripped off? :ph34r:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Dec 4 2014, 12:15 AM

What if I feel ripped off?  :ph34r:
You shouldn't and don't. :ph34r:

*Looks around for 44*

Quote:Originally posted by ESS@Dec 4 2014, 03:22 AM

You shouldn't and don't.  :ph34r:

*Looks around for 44*

Well how does an Ontarian born kid end up playing for a WHL team?

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Dec 4 2014, 01:00 AM

Well how does an Ontarian born kid end up playing for a WHL team?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? :ph34r: