Create Account

S24 Interested Prospect Thread

Player Name: Kyle Cobb
Player Position: G
Link to Profile:Here
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: I want to be the best goalie the SHL has ever seen. I'll try my hardest to make sure that I have the most well rounded goalie in the league. Even if I can't be the best, I want to to be good enough to stop the important pucks and lead the team that I'm on to many championships.
Current Activity Level (1-10): 6/7, I'm online a lot I just usually don't make many posts.
Future Activity Level (1-10): Somewhere around 9/10
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: I'm not the greatest at creating graphics but I'm definitely planning on doing point tasks. I'm planning on making media articles and am trying to come up with something to post about myself soon. I just don't think that I'm a very strong writer so I might be reluctant to get started on that.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Detroit has always been one of the best teams, if not the best, in the league and I know that my player would fit into their mold perfectly.

Player Name: Matt Veenstra
Player Position: D
Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=53153
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: A solid Two-way Defencemen
Current Activity Level (1-10): 8
Future Activity Level (1-10): 8
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: Yes have already written a few articles, and plan to keep on doing so. You can not be the best without working hard.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I would like to be a Falcon so I can stay closer to home. I grew up minutes from Detroit, and have always loved the city, and the hockey that is played within it. They don't call it Hockeytown for nothing. Falcons seem like winners, and so am I.

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons[/QUOTE]

Player Name: Geoffrey Allen
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=53312
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: Playmaker
Current Activity Level (1-10): 6. Tough to be extremely active with, relatively, little to do.
Future Activity Level (1-10): 9
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: I'm a mediocre writer, skilled in Photoshop, and am very excited to make my player better by doing point tasks.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: A storied franchise, it would be a pleasure to join this team and bring a championship to the city of Detroit.

Player Name: Adam Falk
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showuser=1700
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: Two-Way forward
Current Activity Level (1-10): 6-8... I have a crazy schedule, but I'll definitely be active enough to do point tasks, discussions, stories, graphics, etc.
Future Activity Level (1-10): 6-8
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: Absolutely. Already wrote a few articles in the SMJHL Media section. I've recently started getting back into graphics as well, made a few posts in that area. And of course I'll be continuing my point tasks.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Hockey city baby. Write the next chapter of a storied franchise and do what I can to help this team bring home another championship. Super excited at the possibility of landing here.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

LARGEST PUNISHMENT IN SHL HISTORY

Player Name: Colin Wood
Player Position: RD
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=1756
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: TWD that can outplay anyone in both zones
Current Activity Level (1-10): 10!
Future Activity Level (1-10): 10!!
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: Yes, I have already written 2 articles since my approval and wish to evolve
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: They win games! Easy as that. I believe that to make a player better they must know what it is like to win. With the thrill of the fight behind them, there is nothing the player cannot do. With the Falcons, I'd like to see myself making new friends and sharing new experiences.

Player Name: Roman Morenov
Player Position: Defense
Link to Profile: Profile
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: A very defensive defensemen
Current Activity Level (1-10): 7/8
Future Activity Level (1-10): 7/8
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: The odd media article, not graphics (horrible at that), and as many PT's as I can do.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Who wouldn't like to be a part of such a winning franchise!

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Player Name: Ryan King
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: Ryan King Profile
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: A strong Power forward
Current Activity Level (1-10): 9-10 (almost everyday)
Future Activity Level (1-10): 10 (I'm addicted)
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: Yes i love to use my passion for sports journalism to write media and complete point tasks
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Always grew up a fan of the motor city and watched the NHL team the Detroit red wings, when i decided top enter the draft i chose the SMJHL over the OHL or AHL because i wanted to one day join the SHL rather than the NHL solely because the GM's and staff are amazing they really care about the players and their well being. This is the same with the Falcons. I feel a strong leadership presence their and with a great GM at the helm they will do great things, id love to be along for the ride.
Falcons FTW Falcons

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Player Name: Austin Lemieux
Player Position: Goaltender
Link to Profile: Profile
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?:
Current Activity Level (1-10): 8, Just because I work full time.
Future Activity Level (1-10): 8, Im on everyday, and will continue to be.
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: I'm not the best at creating graphics I will admit, But I intend to write many posts, and complete every PT as quick as possible. I want to work hard, and earn that starting spot.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: The Falcons have a great organization, you guys have a great squad going. With the recent success of the franchise in mind, I would love to be the Falcons cornerstone goalie, and be the face of the franchise for years to come.

Thank you for your time.
:D

Link to update thread
Here

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

If you'd like to join the reigning Four Star Cup Champion, the Detroit Falcons on draft day, please let us know a little more about you.

Player Name: Jack Durden
Player Position: C - Playmaker
Link to Profile: Jack Durden Update Page (WITH STATS)
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: A playmaker that will take charge of the game, and light the lamp as well.
Current Activity Level (1-10): 8? I'm not about to flood the homepage just to say I'm active. I've done every activity I can do to improve, and I'm working to get to know the teams and players here.
Future Activity Level (1-10): 10. Once the off-season is done (and therefore I get drafted) there will be plenty more opportunities to discuss my play, answer relevant play questions, and talk about my improvement.
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: I plan on doing MORE media articles than I have done, and I will do every possible point task I can. I will not be creating graphics because I don't want to have to put anyone through my (lack of) artistic abilities.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Who doesn't want to join the reigning champions? From what I've seen, Detroit is a class act team, with a winning attitude. That's where I want to be.

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

Update PageWhalers | Monarchs | Player Page

[Image: T96UlnW.png]

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Player Name: Clive Stonehands
Player Position:RW
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=53734
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?:A wellrounded Powerforward with Rick Nash as my rolemodel.
Future Activity Level (1-10):8
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?:I will do all the PTs, some articles and maybe but probably not any graphics
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: From what I can tell it is a winning team, and therefore a good team. I am looking for a team that can help me become better.

Player Name: Matthew Hebscher
Player Position:RW
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=54090
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?:A fast playmarker
Current Activity Level (1-10): 7
Future Activity Level (1-10):5 (Might be less as I work for a hockey team)
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?:Yes
Why would you like to be a Falcon?:I love the city of Detroit for it's history of hockey and it's been a dream of mine to play hockey in this city.

Ireland Falcons Ireland

Player Name: Bastien Salabanzi

Player page/update page: Player ||| Update page

Player Position: Two-Way Defenseman with RW as my secondary
Link to Profile:

What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: An all-star similar to Dustin Byfuglien but hopefully with a bit of a cleaner play.

Current Activity Level (1-10): Currently can't seem to leave this place, would give myself a solid 10, maybe a 9 since I haven't posted my first SMJHL media piece.

Future Activity Level (1-10): 10-8. I would like to keep it close to 10 if not 10, but can't exactly predict too far into the future with my current job and might free time for whatever reason.

Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: I've done all the point tasks I could find and have made my first graphic; planning to do more as I get better with gimp. I haven't done my first article but have answered questions for interviews with fellow prospects, and have started/done one pay out for twitter.

Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Short answer; you just won the championship. Long answer; I'm looking to develop to my full potential as an offense-minded two-way defenseman and hope to have more than one season in the SMJHL and feel as if Detroit could be that place for me.

Falcons Falcons Falcons

Player Name: McLaren Nasher
Player Position: Right Wing
Link to Profile: McLaren Nasher Profile
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?: A speedy, goal scoring sniper.
Future Activity Level (1-10): 9
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?: Yes
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I want to become a falcon because I love the winning culture of the team.

Player Name: Cynthia "Taylor" Price
Player Position:RD
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=54276
What Kind of Player are you looking to build?:Checking Defencewoman
Current Activity Level (1-10): 9
Future Activity Level (1-10):10
Do you plan on writing Media Articles, creating Graphics and doing Point Tasks?:Yes many articles are coming soon
Why would you like to be a Falcon?:I get a chance to beat my fiancee who is in the Whalers!

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

*Walks in with sling backpack*

Is there room for a speedy scoring winger?