Create Account

Get rid

What I dislike about Discord is the constant buzzing of my phone all day, like I need to work or spend time with the people around me lmao.

Then i mute it, and when i go on ive got a novel to read to catchup on whats been said. So fuck that lol

portland lr & discord are great, you left too soon

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Jun 27 2017, 11:40 AM
What I dislike about Discord is the constant buzzing of my phone all day, like I need to work or spend time with the people around me lmao.

Then i mute it, and when i go on ive got a novel to read to catchup on whats been said. So fuck that lol
You should have been in the Discord when it was like just me in there lol

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Jun 27 2017, 01:13 PM

I feel like you weren't active even before then.
Before discord?

[Image: cuffana.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Jun 27 2017, 01:40 PM

This

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Jun 27 2017, 08:40 AM

I always change my notification settings to @ mentions only. That way, if I'm busy I only really look when someone is trying to get a hold of me.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Jun 27 2017, 11:49 AM

I always change my notification settings to @ mentions only. That way, if I'm busy I only really look when someone is trying to get a hold of me.

ya this. who doesn't do this. i'm pretty sure i ignore 95% of conversations in discord just like the forums

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jun 27 2017, 07:51 PM

ya this. who doesn't do this. i'm pretty sure i ignore 95% of conversations in discord just like the forums
You are ignoring 95% of forum but you reply in allmost every fuckin thread. Make your mind Boj

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Jun 27 2017, 12:14 PM

You are ignoring 95% of forum but you reply in allmost every fuckin thread. Make your mind Boj

i used to, but now i just post in the popular ones. if you click the get active posts link, you'll see a lot of threads that i don't post

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Jun 27 2017, 12:13 PM

I feel like you weren't active even before then.
That's because you weren't here when he was active...
Don't presume shit that was before your time.

You joined in 2014.. cuff in 2011. De fuck do you know about those early years?

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Jun 27 2017, 02:18 PM

WAs active after he joined with lahey too

Quote:Originally posted by Cuffy@Jun 27 2017, 01:22 PM

WAs active after he joined with lahey too
I mean he was still finding the update thread when you were winning Championships as part of the best defensive pairing in the SHL.

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Jun 27 2017, 02:24 PM

I mean he was still finding the update thread when you were winning Championships as part of the best defensive pairing  in the SHL.
RIP Parthey

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jun 27 2017, 07:22 PM
how is discord any different than chatzy, which was dominantly used when i joined. i felt like i had to be in one to catch up with everything.
Chatzy never had such an influance on forum activity like discord has now. Chatzy was more of a place where you spent hour or two a day. Mostly becouse chatzy's app was disaster. But look now at discord.

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Jun 27 2017, 12:18 PM

This is almost implying that Discord became the primary means of communication as soon as I joined the site.

Which is a pretty dumb implication.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]