Create Account

Zidek Adresses Team Suspension

01-27-2019, 03:00 PMSamee Wrote: been working for kelowna since like s37

i dont know why its a problem to see my players team also succeed,

conflict of interest for 800, alex

01-27-2019, 03:03 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: This was avoidable if Colorado actually communicated clearly from the start about the lines situation. They finally talked about their plan after samee got suspended by the team.

what about the part where he's literally been working for an opposition team while playing for colorado

that's just a non-factor here?

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

You are an absolute clown

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

01-27-2019, 03:06 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: You are an absolute clown

good to hear ive been looking into it as a potential career do you know any good clown schools in ontario?

01-27-2019, 02:54 PMSamee Wrote:
01-27-2019, 02:51 PMSleepy Wrote: You scored 7 goals last season.

i mean points dude

i lead the forwards in points with a piss 34

Sure.

Thing is though, scoring in the J was high this season dudes with 60+ points. No one on COL even close to a PPG. My point being, I'm sure you're not the only person in the COL locker room who is feeling snake bitten and frustrated about your teams situation. The only difference is you're claiming that you are the only one who gives a shit and I find that very hard to be true.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

01-27-2019, 03:05 PMadamantium Wrote:

01-27-2019, 03:03 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: This was avoidable if Colorado actually communicated clearly from the start about the lines situation. They finally talked about their plan after samee got suspended by the team.

what about the part where he's literally been working for an opposition team while playing for colorado

It's not real life where you could counter line changes though.....
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 03:14 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

01-27-2019, 03:05 PMadamantium Wrote: what about the part where he's literally been working for an opposition team while playing for colorado

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

01-27-2019, 03:07 PMSamee Wrote:
01-27-2019, 03:06 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: You are an absolute clown

good to hear ive been looking into it as a potential career do you know any good clown schools in ontario?
You've already got the degree buddy

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

01-27-2019, 03:09 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-27-2019, 03:07 PMSamee Wrote: good to hear ive been looking into it as a potential career do you know any good clown schools in ontario?
You've already got the degree buddy

oh shit

01-27-2019, 03:05 PMadamantium Wrote:

Dont know why that the conflict of interest isnt getting pushed more, like I would be pissed if I found out a member of my team is doing lines for another team, or at least helping them.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

01-27-2019, 03:11 PMluketd Wrote:
01-27-2019, 03:05 PMadamantium Wrote: conflict of interest for 800, alex

Dont know why that the conflict of interest isnt getting pushed more, like I would be pissed if I found out a member of my team is doing lines for another team, or at least helping them.

Its fucked that samee is helping them but it's not like he could do a whole lot with information about lines. Also it's kinda weird that the coach of Colorado is the only player that is currently getting double shifted.

i can understand conflict of interest

Who cares about performance in smjhl reg season. Shouldve been playing samee 4th line and give parker and daniel smeb his minutes cuz rookies need points for milestones so they can be better in playoffs.

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

01-27-2019, 03:08 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: It's not real life where you could counter line changes though.....

hallsy i respect wanting to go to bat for your guy, but i have no idea how you can defend this

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

its pretty obvious to me sths doesn't like a team having so many players with the same last name.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

01-27-2019, 03:13 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
01-27-2019, 03:11 PMluketd Wrote: Dont know why that the conflict of interest isnt getting pushed more, like I would be pissed if I found out a member of my team is doing lines for another team, or at least helping them.

Its fucked that samee is helping them but it's not like he could do a whole lot with information about lines. Also it's kinda weird that the coach of Colorado is the only player that is currently getting double shifted.

also weird they arent giving rookies any time when its reg season in the smjhl and every team makes the playoffs

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers