Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Ep. 57 - This Might Actually Happen

06-08-2019, 02:59 PMMike Izzy Wrote: for the record, my take on the rule was a generic feeling on the topic and wasnt calling out Germany specifically. didnt even realize they missed it until it was mentioned in the channel. anyway.. good topic Zach! your pod brings out the heat!

Oh, definitely an issue that still should be addressed for the future, and I think you're on the right track there! Just wanted to get that out there from my perspective.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

06-08-2019, 03:05 PMztevans Wrote:
06-08-2019, 02:59 PMMike Izzy Wrote: for the record, my take on the rule was a generic feeling on the topic and wasnt calling out Germany specifically. didnt even realize they missed it until it was mentioned in the channel. anyway.. good topic Zach! your pod brings out the heat!

Oh, definitely an issue that still should be addressed for the future, and I think you're on the right track there! Just wanted to get that out there from my perspective.

Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Just a quick congratulations on making the HOF and on another great episode.

Frankly the IIHF intensity of this thread is scaring me a little

Love ya

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]