Create Account

Johnson & Johnson Podcast: Draft Edition

08-05-2019, 10:27 AMSpartanGibbles Wrote: That High School story made the entire wait worth it. Thanks for the congratulations, I'll be sure to send you more questions for the next one

Thanks dude, after we stopped recording we were talking about how crazy it is that people are actually listening to the pod instead of it just being easy money.

Also yeah that frith story is too good. I couldn't possibly top that with any dumbassery I did in HS LMAO.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

More people need to listen to my embarrassing story. Not a single person has roasted me over it yet. What gives?

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

After a high school dance that I went to with a group of friends, both male and female, we all went back to one girls house. Everyone was sort of pairing up and finding private spaces to hang out.

This very cute girl that I really liked asked me to go upstairs and "watch some TV". We went upstairs and she sat practically on my lap. I turned the TV on and proceeded to watch a movie with her. She was looking at me wondering what I was doing. It wasn't until around two years later that she told me what she really wanted to do was fool around.

That was twenty eight years ago. I'm married and have two kids. I still think about it all the time

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

08-08-2019, 09:44 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: After a high school dance that I went to with a group of friends, both male and female, we all went back to one girls house.  Everyone was sort of pairing up and finding private spaces to hang out.

This very cute girl that I really liked asked me to go upstairs and "watch some TV". We went upstairs and she sat practically on my lap. I  turned the TV on  and proceeded to watch a movie with her. She was looking at me wondering what I was doing. It wasn't until around two years later that she told me what she really  wanted to do was fool around.

That was twenty eight years ago. I'm married and have two kids. I still think about it all the time

Damn, that's one heck of a what if moment

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]