Create Account

NWJHL GM APPLICATIONS OMG YES FINALLY AMIRITE

STOP ARGUING. AS MCH FUN AS THIS IS I DONT WANNA GET THIS SHIT LOCKED. k? thx.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Lock it.

Im not fighting

WE'RE ALL FIGHTING!

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Nov 21 2012, 04:36 PM

1. i never said to take me over gifter infact nowhere in this thread did i even say i'd apply for a gm job

2. what does an attitude have anything to do with getting a gm job.....obviously they don't care about attitude or you would have never been picked last season

3. that post wasn't defending weither or not i should be a gm it was simply saying that the misstreatment of rookies from the veterans is what turns people away from this league

1. I bet you did apply. knowing you I bet you did.

2. Who would want to play with a bad attitude GM in example MEG in the VHLM she got fired because she made players leave and didn't give anyone the right amount of ice-time she had a bad attitude like you do but she was worse, SHE GOT FIRED! I wouldn't wanna play with a cancer or play for a cancer.

3. Nice, no one has ever ran away from the league because of mistreatment it's a sim LEAGUE! FAKE, NON-FICTION Also, if you're referring to your mistreatment you put that all on yourself bro.

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Nov 21 2012, 05:30 PM

What has he done? I deserve it becuase I got screwed I had it until Dion stepped down and said he gave me the reign and the league says no, even tho I wasted time doing updates which interfered with my Player Updates job which I've lost now because of that, you deserve crap. kesler would be a better GM than you and Klose I'd see you as a GM in the SHL imotbh but the NWJHL would suit you honestly too. Also Secord you'd obviously have to get a job you seem like a good guy. SCREW YOU SERPE!

You didn't get screwed, we made it known from the beginning of the season what the rule was. It was this way for a long time, and it worked better, and it will continue to work better, than simply passing GM down to your Co. I also don't see how you "wasted time doing updates", since ya know, it was YOUR players.

It would be so sick, if u Guys did elimation for this process. It would be quite interesting, but it would be hard for 4 GMS.

[Image: hallsy.png]

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I'm going to do an elimination show later tonight.

We're very close to a final decision.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Elimination Show 8 pm ET

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Can't wait.

I already know 2 out of the 4 GMs :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Nov 25 2012, 05:16 PM
I already know 2 out of the 4 GMs :ph34r:

Wat?

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Nov 25 2012, 03:18 PM

Wat?

I know who gets 2 out of the 4 Gms positions brah.

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Nov 25 2012, 05:18 PM

I know who gets 2 out of the 4 Gms positions brah.

Hmmm....PM me. I know too, but I want to see if you actually know.