Create Account

Chirper #37 (AC Week #495)

Money day 2: They still haven't noticed I am not one of them

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]

Crazy to think about my 168 threads I think the majority of those posts are media cause I have never really held a league job here

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]

This is my 3rd chirp but it must be said, I’m one of the greatest defenseman to ever Grace the iced rink

I got tim hortons hockey cards this morning. lets see what I get

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

got "hockey triumphs" Elias lindholm, jacob markstrom, and zach hyman. all BOA players which is neat

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

Keep on Chirpin'.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Broke 60 points, lets go!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Falcons finally win a shootout! Is this real life?

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

Stick taps to Sim team, media graders, graphics creators and graders, and PT teams. Thanks for keeping the wheels turning!

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

Guess what day it is! Everyone, guess what day it is

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

10-24-2023, 09:15 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: @Rangerjase calendar plug

This is a great reminder for me to update the calendar for next season!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

10-25-2023, 09:44 AMSewingWithNancy Wrote: Guess what day it is! Everyone, guess what day it is

I am glad we have a site calendar that makes it so we do not have to guess what day it is!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

10-25-2023, 09:24 AMoknom Wrote: Stick taps to Sim team, media graders, graphics creators and graders, and PT teams. Thanks for keeping the wheels turning!
I would also like to give props to the wheels of this organization. Thanks people!!

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Why is every center Gretzkys office

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Finally back to the land of the living after being sick the last two days.  I swear, that hurt my on ice performance and, while not 100% certain, I'm thinking the last two days are how Jose Jalapeño (on a stick) feels daily.