Create Account

Hamilton signs Rookies

08-20-2021, 10:57 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
08-20-2021, 10:49 AMCampinKiller Wrote: Also I think Mizzou should get the death penalty for this

Can they get the death penalty again? I mean after the stuff at ASU you have to think Mizzou already dead.

People can get multiple life sentences so I don’t see how the NCAA can let Mizzou get off scot free for the actions of Scott Frost + Nebraska

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS TWO THREAD TEAMS?!?

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

08-20-2021, 10:57 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
08-20-2021, 10:49 AMCampinKiller Wrote: Also I think Mizzou should get the death penalty for this

Can they get the death penalty again? I mean after the stuff at ASU you have to think Mizzou already dead.
None of y'all will ever know the true pain of a death penalty #PonyUp

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

[Image: D2Q44Vn.png]

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

08-20-2021, 10:37 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
08-20-2021, 10:14 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Let HAM keep the players due to it being an honest(?) mistake and to not force player movement when it involves a first gen, but instead make them forfeit the next eleventy 1st rounders imo seems fair

No bias btw

Better idea, death penalty to TOR because they clearly fucked up somewhere in here and it hasn't been caught yet.
We got fucked over last time, with that still-not-well-written rule about bonuses. It's your turn now, and BUF's turn next.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

08-20-2021, 11:22 AMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote:
08-20-2021, 10:37 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: Better idea, death penalty to TOR because they clearly fucked up somewhere in here and it hasn't been caught yet.
We got fucked over last time, with that still-not-well-written rule about bonuses. It's your turn now, and BUF's turn next.

Death penalty for TOR!

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

08-20-2021, 08:46 AMLime Wrote: I'm gonna start doing PTs in dms

I already drafted all the best fantasy this season in DMs

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

08-20-2021, 11:24 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
08-20-2021, 11:22 AMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: We got fucked over last time, with that still-not-well-written rule about bonuses. It's your turn now, and BUF's turn next.

Death penalty for TOR!

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Applied

[Image: qWestSHL.gif]
[Image: cEbgUph.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: h2OFdMh.png]

I remembered my password!

Hi

08-20-2021, 12:14 PMNetlandic Wrote: I remembered my password!

This is important!

Welcome back!

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

08-20-2021, 12:21 PMInf1d3l Wrote:

This is important!

Game changing really