Create Account

SHL NHL Mock Draft Official Thread

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Jun 3 2015, 12:56 AM

um...wut?
I like em, he good, what it to ya Angry

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Jun 3 2015, 01:02 AM

I like em, he good, what it to ya  Angry
[Image: hfd06e68e.jpg]

I like Stephens but I really don't think he goes before the 3rd Round, which isn't really a knock on him, it's a testament to the depth of this draft.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Jun 3 2015, 01:07 AM
I like Stephens but I really don't think he goes before the 3rd Round, which isn't really a knock on him, it's a testament to the depth of this draft.
Idk, he's ranked at like 112 by CSS, which I know isn't the end all be all, but still, it seems like a reach at this point in the draft. Bracco is ranked 60 but that's more for the size and defense imo. His offense is 1st round easily. Stephens doesn't seem like more than a 4th to me Hmm *shrug*

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Jun 3 2015, 01:10 AM

Idk, he's ranked at like 112 by CSS, which I know isn't the end all be all, but still, it seems like a reach at this point in the draft. Bracco is ranked 60 but that's more for the size and defense imo. His offense is 1st round easily. Stephens doesn't seem like more than a 4th to me  Hmm *shrug*
I see him as 3rd or 4th round, he put decent point totals on a pretty sub-par Saginaw team, actually finished 2nd in points on the team behind Sadowy.

I like em mid 2nd.

Strength, speed, smarts.

La selects JONNE TAMMELA

Bruins select center Julius Nattinen

Quote:Originally posted by #NoBradyNoBanner@Jun 3 2015, 01:07 PM
Bruins select center Julius Nattinen
Already selected by Carolina

Also I'm pretty happy with my draft, Devils need forwards in the worst way and I got 4 pretty good ones in Barzal, Bittner, Novak, and Looke.

whoops…Bruins select defenseman Thomas Schemitsch

Calgary selects, from Saint John in the QMJHL, Adam Marsh

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Jun 3 2015, 01:47 PM
Also I'm pretty happy with my draft, Devils need forwards in the worst way and I got 4 pretty good ones in Barzal, Bittner, Novak, and Looke.
Same with me for PHI. Zacha, Yan, Gagne, and Trenin are all pretty good picks that would fill needs if they pan out. Plus I have three more picks >Smile

The Florida Panthers select, from HC Kladno of the Czech Republic, goaltender Daniel Vladar.

[Image: 10593030_672084852899297_445636707632832789_n.jpg]

[Image: apfhgk.png]

Big 6'5" goaltender, like his numbers a lot this season at the pro level in the Czech league.

Winnipeg selects Jesper Lindgren!

That wraps up the draft for Winnipeg..

17 - Jansen Harkins
25 - Brock Boeser
47 - Jack Roslovic
78 - Jesper Lindgren

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]