Create Account

Chirper #15 (AC Week #473)

05-25-2023, 03:13 AMToivo Wrote: Time to hit up the golf course!

Love that first swing off the tee baby. Nothing better!

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Been extremely impressed by Tkachuk so far these playoffs

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

05-25-2023, 08:28 AM39alaska39 Wrote: Been extremely impressed by Tkachuk so far these playoffs

Yes honestly he's build for the playoffs with a great mix of Grit and Talent. Probably a better player than his father.

Don't forget how Bobrovsky is playing too Wink

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]

Pre season starts today, we'll see if the off-season training was enough to see the Renegades continue to climb in the standings.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]

Can't start to describe how happy and proud I am of all the British Isles players (obviously my irish brothers and sisters especially). A few seasons in the making and after having come short last tournament, we finally get to bring the gold home! Éirinn go Brách!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Ready for the preseason to start..where's that file?!

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Can't believe pre-season is already here

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2023, 09:07 AM by puolivalmiste. Edited 1 time in total.)

Also didn't expect a sweep in conference finals, yet we might just get another tonight

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

PreSeason day! Excited to get on the ice and play some hockey!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

It's been an absolute blast to watch FLA go on this mad tear they're on. Sucks that Carolina couldn't put it together but you've got to admire everyone on that FLA team.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Tkachuk is the best US player currently. It’ll be a tough choice between him and Bob for the Conn Smythe

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

According to the calendar today is preseason!

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

05-25-2023, 08:37 AMAnthique Wrote: Yes honestly he's build for the playoffs with a great mix of Grit and Talent. Probably a better player than his father.

Don't forget how Bobrovsky is playing too Wink

I can’t wait to see Brady in playoffs. Those two are animals, I’m sure every team wished they had one of those two. Imagine them on the same team though, talk about a frustrating team to play against

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Hope the coach benches me for today. I could really use a nap.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

05-25-2023, 08:07 AMNike Wrote: Love that first swing off the tee baby. Nothing better!
going to pick up my golf clubs this weekend. hoping to play for the first time in ages

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]