Create Account

Werewolf Game 7

The problem is that Wozy could just as easily be doing the PM thing as a ruse. If he's not a wolf, he doesn't learn anything.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@May 24 2018, 09:31 PM
The problem is that Wozy could just as easily be doing the PM thing as a ruse. If he's not a wolf, he doesn't learn anything.

But why? He's getting info from people. I assume they're not just saying hello in their PMs.

Quote:Originally posted by iamslm22@May 24 2018, 09:33 PM

But why? He's getting info from people. I assume they're not just saying hello in their PMs.

Why would you assume they aren't? Consdering Wozy's rep around the SHL, I'd be completely unsurprised if his HAM boys in Teddy and Sleepy didn't just PM him some light flirting.

I think cash said something of substance and reacted to that after he thought about it.

Update Page
Player Page

<a href='index.php?showuser=2536' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>TheWoZy</a>, no I’m not claiming anything

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@May 24 2018, 09:37 PM

Why would you assume they aren't? Consdering Wozy's rep around the SHL, I'd be completely unsurprised if his HAM boys in Teddy and Sleepy didn't just PM him some light flirting.

I think cash said something of substance&nbsp; and reacted to that after he thought about it.

That would be SO risky of Teddy and Sleepy to do. If Wozy's a wolf he's running the game. If not - I need an explanation from him or someone. Either in the forum or by PM.

Also, I didn’t say anything to Wozy I haven’t already say in here.

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@May 24 2018, 09:39 PM
Also, I didn’t say anything to Wozy I haven’t&nbsp; already say in here.

But why did you PM him? Why risk him being a wolf?

Quote:Originally posted by iamslm22@May 24 2018, 09:40 PM

But why did you PM him? Why risk him being a wolf?

Can’t say. I don’t feel comfortable enough to disclose my reasoning just yet.

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@May 24 2018, 09:42 PM

Can’t say. I don’t feel comfortable enough to disclose my reasoning just yet.

On the boards or through PMs?

I'm trying to think it through and I really don't see it.

Quote:Originally posted by iamslm22@May 24 2018, 09:57 PM
I'm trying to think it through and I really don't see it.

Don't see what

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@May 24 2018, 09:59 PM

Don't see what

What Sleepy's reasoning for PMing Wozy - and why he won't say it. I can't see it.

Quote:Originally posted by iamslm22@May 24 2018, 10:01 PM

What Sleepy's reasoning for PMing Wozy - and why he won't say it. I can't see it.

Sleepy'a the executioner and he has to kill Troy. He's literally on the precipice of doing so. Saying that stops him from winning his game. Even if Wozy finds this out as a wolf, wolves don't care since the exec isn't targeting them and they can go for a different person who might be the doc or seer. Sleepy lives on as a true vanilla villager, having won the game as an executioner.

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@May 24 2018, 10:04 PM

Sleepy'a the executioner and he has to kill Troy. He's literally on the precipice of doing so. Saying that stops him from winning his game. Even if Wozy finds this out as a wolf, wolves don't care since the exec isn't targeting them and they can go for a different person who might be the doc or seer. Sleepy lives on as a true vanilla villager, having won the game as an executioner.

Wow. That's very possible. Could be likely in fact. Do we put pressure on Wozy then? Since he would have that information? Do we want to let Sleepy lead a lynch on Troy? That's where my vote is - I'm inclined to move off of him.

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@May 24 2018, 10:04 PM

Why are you so convinced I’m the exec?