I'm banking on Revis going to the Jets.
Buffalo is a lot more likely than the Jets imo
Revis loved Rex.
I don't see why he would go back there now

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Mar 8 2015, 10:15 PM

Buffalo is a lot more likely than the Jets imo
Revis loved Rex.
I don't see why he would go back there now

I think the Jets are going all in, as evidenced by bringing in Brandon Marshall. So if they dont get Revis, it wont be for a lack of effort or money imo.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Mar 8 2015, 10:14 PM

That's ridiculous

If we lose Revis I'm gonna be heated lol
I think we'll end up paying him tho

We basically have to spend to the cap this year (weird rule in the new CBA)
Yeah for some reason I thought the cap hit was around 7m somehow thought it was 7years at 47m. Close to 10 is definitely a bit more than what he's worth. I definitely don't want to lose Revis. Word is that they're expected to make some sort of announcement regarding it tomorrow. Likely just they're not using the 20M option.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

I hope the Bills get Revis! :D their defence would be that much better and would be a good shutdown corner and then gilmore could be a good #2 instead of having to be a #1

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 8 2015, 10:20 PM

Yeah for some reason I thought the cap hit was around 7m somehow thought it was 7years at 47m. Close to 10 is definitely a bit more than what he's worth. I definitely don't want to lose Revis. Word is that they're expected to make some sort of announcement regarding it tomorrow. Likely just they're not using the 20M option.
If we don't keep Revis, McCourty will go right back to being an average FS and an incredibly over paid one.

And our secondary as a whole will go right back to being trash.

There's literally no excuse for not re-signing Revis after seeing that McCourty contract.

(I think we're gonna pay him, so idk why I bother getting nervous/upset Smile) )

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Mar 8 2015, 10:17 PM

I think the Jets are going all in, as evidenced by bringing in Brandon Marshall. So if they dont get Revis, it wont be for a lack of effort or money imo.
They can go in all they want, it's not going to make a difference. They've done this time and time again, bringing in Harvin, Edwards, Burress, Holmes. They have a tendency to bring in receivers who are out of their prime to prove to their fans that they're "Doing everything they can!" but it's idiotic moves like drafting Geno Smith, signing guys like CJ2K, and bringing in people with attitude problems like Harvin, Edwards, Holmes, and Marshall that's why they're a joke of an organization and will not make it anywhere.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 8 2015, 10:23 PM

They can go in all they want, it's not going to make a difference. They've done this time and time again, bringing in Harvin, Edwards, Burress, Holmes. They have a tendency to bring in receivers who are out of their prime to prove to their fans that they're "Doing everything they can!" but it's idiotic moves like drafting Geno Smith, signing guys like CJ2K, and bringing in people with attitude problems like Harvin, Edwards, Holmes, and Marshall that's why they're a joke of an organization and will not make it anywhere.
Yeah, you can go all in but if you don't have a good QB it means nothing.

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Mar 8 2015, 10:22 PM

If we don't keep Revis, McCourty will go right back to being an average FS and an incredibly over paid one.

And our secondary as a whole will go right back to being trash.

There's literally no excuse for not re-signing Revis after seeing that McCourty contract.

(I think we're gonna pay him, so idk why I bother getting nervous/upset Smile) )
I think you're getting nervous/upset because Billy Belichick has a tendency to not pay for the guys who want the big bucks because he thinks he can do it all even without them :lol: I hope he doesn't do that again, and we sign Revis but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. I'm just as nervous as you :lol:

Maybe we'll see Mayo get released or moved to make money if it's needed since it's blatantly obvious that Revis is far more crucial than Mr Can't stay healthy Smile)

Mayo can't be released until he passes a physical.
His contract is insured against injury.
Once he passes a physical he'll be cut or restructured.

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Mar 8 2015, 10:29 PM
Mayo can't be released until he passes a physical.
His contract is insured against injury.
Once he passes a physical he'll be cut or restructured.
Any idea if they're restructuring Amendola? He's a good complimentary receiver but with Julian he's not imperative imo

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 8 2015, 10:36 PM

Any idea if they're restructuring Amendola? He's a good complimentary receiver but with Julian he's not imperative imo
There's been talk of it, but it's not a sure thing I don't think.
There's also talk that they have interest in Hartline, which I would assume would result in Ammendola getting cut, but who knows

Patrick Willis is retiring tomorrow.
Damn...knew he had some injury issues, but didn't know it was that bad.

Bills re-signed Jerry Hughes today, so pumped, gotta keep that beastly d-line together :D

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Maclin reported to go to KC for $11M per year

I heard that the Jets and KC might guarentee ALL of a 3yr/45mil deal.

If that's the case, he's gone imo.
I'd give it to him tho