Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Mar 10 2015, 02:46 PM

WOW
Blink Blink Blink

Welp Seattle just got a hell of a lot stronger.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Holy shit that's a big trade

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Mar 10 2015, 01:46 PM

WOW

Kind of understand that. Graham was a big pain in the ass trying to get the franchise tag as a WR a few seasons ago, I'm not positive but I'd assume he'd be a distraction in the LR.

Quote:Originally posted by Wallflower@Mar 10 2015, 12:17 PM

I would. Landon Collins is the only S worth a first and the only one with a ton of hype is Gerod Holliman, but if you watch his film, he is only good in coverage. He can't be counted on in the run and is a terrible tackler. There are a ton of average S in the draft, but only Collins looks lik a sure starter year 1. Moore, Rolle, and Delmas would be better than a lot of the draft prospects.

I really like this guy Dean Marlowe from James Madison. He'll be a steal between the 2nd-4th, I think he can be a good starter.

But yeah I agree with you for the most part lol

ESPN reporting the Bears are expected to start Cutler.

I'm happy.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Mar 10 2015, 02:50 PM

Kind of understand that. Graham was a big pain in the ass trying to get the franchise tag as a WR a few seasons ago, I'm not positive but I'd assume he'd be a distraction in the LR.
That's not a distraction in the locker room :lol: It's a guy trying to get the money he truthfully deserves.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 10 2015, 01:51 PM

That's not a distraction in the locker room :lol: It's a guy trying to get the money he truthfully deserves.

Like I said, I'm not positive about any of it, just pure speculation.

On the other topic, who does Cutler have left in Chicago? Bennett, Jeffery, Forte, and who?

Quote:Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 17s18 seconds ago

Haloti Nagta traded to Lions, per @aaronwilson.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 79
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Mar 10 2015, 02:52 PM

On the other topic, who does Cutler have left in Chicago? Bennett, Jeffery, Forte, and who?
It's far more likely that they got rid of him because he's due 5m in signing bonuses in a couple days and they don't want to pay it when they're not the powerhouse they once were.

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Mar 10 2015, 01:54 PM

Sounds right, losing Suh has to be big.

What does Detroit send Baltimore's way, though? Wide Receiver, maybe?

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Mar 10 2015, 02:52 PM

Cutler has everyone except Marshall.

Look I dont expect the Bears to be that good, but if what their new GM says is true, which is that they are going back to physical defense and running the football, than Cutler isn't going to be throwing 45-50 passes a night and will probably play much better.

Cutler wasn't the problem last season, he is just the easiest target. You cant win games with the worst defense in the NFL.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Mar 10 2015, 02:54 PM
Blink Blink Blink

Lose Suh and pick up Ngata and his 16m cap hit

Wowwww

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Mar 10 2015, 01:55 PM

Cutler has everyone except Marshall.

Look I dont expect the Bears to be that good, but if what their new GM says is true, which is that they are going back to physical defense and running the football, than Cutler isn't going to be throwing 45-50 passes a night and will probably play much better.

Cutler wasn't the problem last season, he is just the easiest target. You cant win games with the worst defense in the NFL.

They're going back to 1985? Interesting.

Maybe they follow the Cowboys trajectory from last season. Do they have a decent line Can't think of anyone in Chicago from the O-Line

Pats apparently in on Reggie Bush. Not sure I'm fond of that move. Dude's flashy as shit but not one I want to see replace Vereen.