Create Account

Bank Account Issues

First case of steroids use since <a href='index.php?showuser=31' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>grimreaper</a>

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by stevo@Sep 2 2016, 10:11 AM
thank me later for discovering this shl

[Image: oW3j9eY.png]

But you needed me to step up and say shit you ball-less Mafuker

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Sep 2 2016, 10:08 AM

Not really, the rules say you aren't allowed to update past -$1.5M. In this instance, one of the trainings would be allowed, sinking her below that threshold, and the next should have been rejected. My view is that TPE should be removed due to improper withdrawal, according to the rules, or the rules change to reflect his new ruling that you can update past the threshold, but once caught, cannot update until back into the black.

We go down a messy path if we try to remove points already added.

Let's just simply void the current training withdraw, and disallow further transactions until she's back above 0. That's still a lot of catching up to do.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Sep 2 2016, 03:12 PM
First case of steroids use since <a href='index.php?showuser=31' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>grimreaper</a>

LILROID!

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Sep 2 2016, 09:14 AM

Let's just simply void the current training withdraw, and disallow further transactions until she's back above 0. That's still a lot of catching up to do.

Someone needs to update the rules, then.

Wouldn't it also make sense if members had to PROVE they had incoming money? Bankers don't just take their word for it, if they can't provide a link then that's their problem.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Sep 2 2016, 04:13 PM

But you needed me to step up and say shit you ball-less Mafuker
cry me a river o:-)

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Sep 2 2016, 09:22 AM
Wouldn't it also make sense if members had to PROVE they had incoming money? Bankers don't just take their word for it, if they can't provide a link then that's their problem.

Never happened when I was in the bank #justsaying

PB is a kickass manager and I'm sure she will make this right

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Sep 2 2016, 10:14 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but she is -7. That means she is 5.5 mil over negative. 5 individual workouts is 25 TPE. That's a pretty significant amount of TPE.

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Sep 2 2016, 10:14 AM

Doesn't matter. It wouldn't be a messy job if bankers did their job. they didn't so here we are.

You can't make exceptions for one person. Removing the tpe is the only RIGHT thing to do.

NEW realizes, oh shit, we fucked up. Let's blame Crutch. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Reminds me of something...OH YEAH THAT TIME ATLAS GOT FIRED WITHOUT WARNING.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Sep 2 2016, 08:27 AM
NEW realizes, oh shit, we fucked up. Let's blame Crutch. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

To be fair, I do look after their banking so it's not like they are really deflecting anything

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Sep 2 2016, 09:27 AM

What part of me straight-up saying EJ & I fired Atlas and then her telling the entire SHL why when they were upset by it is deflecting?

Pretty sure none of it, kind of like this situation isn't deflecting because of what Crutch said above.

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

While we're at it, Harry Hans is at -4M$.

Quote:Originally posted by stevo@Sep 2 2016, 10:33 AM
While we're at it, Harry Hans is at -4M$.

And as his banker, I made sure he had money coming in before I processed it. Since he's got about $15 mil waiting to be processed in graphics, I'm not too worried.