Create Account

S7 SHL Entry Draft Friday, December 30, 2011 @ 8 PM EST

Quote:Originally posted by EricTheChamp@Dec 30 2011, 11:24 PM

Reasons I'd rather not tell the general public, feel free to pm me if you want to know though.
I already did so please PM me then

Since it doesn't matter, :nightmare: will actually grab Michael Torrey at pick 46.

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Dec 30 2011, 11:24 PM

and what did I do wrong here? How did I know he wants to only be in VAN?
did he not make a media about it? idk i remember a media or something of seeing this

Quote:Originally posted by The Rockstar@Dec 31 2011, 12:26 AM

did he not make a media about it? idk i remember a media or something of seeing this

Nope he was inactive until the draft.

Since the day I signed him after he demanded 2 million from me...

Quote:Originally posted by The Rockstar@Dec 30 2011, 11:26 PM

I dont recall seeing that...this is news to me now. Please think before you accuse me of crap thank you very much

Quote:Originally posted by EricTheChamp@Dec 30 2011, 10:21 PM

Still I don't see why you couldn't just trade me to the Nightmare. I'm fucking 14, I need my brother's help with my player.

im 13 :D

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

The Winnipeg Jets are proud to select Gabriel Koenig!

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Dec 30 2011, 10:27 PM

im 13  :D

im 6

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Dec 30 2011, 07:27 PM

im 13  :D

You win! :lol:

Or lose, depends on how you look at things

I'm 15!

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Dec 30 2011, 11:27 PM

I dont recall seeing that...this is news to me now. Please think before you accuse me of crap thank you very much
nah i wont do that, i dont like you so why should i even think about thinking before i accuse you

It's friendly banter... Anyone who doesn't see that needs to take a breather. Regardless of what team you end up on people will be willing to help . If you want your brothers help specifically it shouldn't matter what team you play for should it?

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

... can you not respect the fact I'd like to play for Vancouver and move on? Like you said I was a 5th round pick, why should you care?

and to close out the draft

Rage

select Paul Hurowitz at pick 50

i'm 28 :lol:

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Why do teams pass on picks in this league? Is there some kind of contract-limit? Could it actually hurt a team to draft some inactive and then send him down to the NWJHL?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]