Universally
Known
Even
Though He's
Dumb

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2020, 10:49 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

Disclaimer: HO I know your job is difficult. I know you have a lot of work to do already. Don't feel attacked by this, please feel pushed by it.

I know we're all meming in here but can this please be where we finally start seriously looking at players themselves having specific roles?

Some have suggested that you choose a role and that's the one you get in the sim. If your GM changes it or isn't diligent in making sure you're set to it the team is punished.

Others have said why not use the player types in FHM. You want a be a goalscorer? Well if you choose that player type, as shown below, your GM gets to play you as a perimeter shooter, a sniper or a garbage collector.

[Image: 5l6P2tN.png]

People will say "oh that would be so much work, there's no way we can enforce that." I completely disagree. The SHL is full of dozens, literally dozens, of passionate members who would be willing to help enforce this. Once a day have a couple of random teams chosen to be checked.

One of the reasons FHM was so attractive to move to was that it would create different player types but not we're saying "it sucks that GMs are trampling over that player agency, but oh well we can't do anything about it." That's a load. There are options. Let's have a real conversation about that and instead of HO reacting to shit as it comes how about they proactively try to solve this issue. Is there something huge being worked on that's blocking this from being discussed or worked on or implemented? If it is being worked on then let's have some transparency please.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

09-11-2020, 09:13 PMtrella Wrote: Thanks NOLA, very cool!

Ur cool

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I

I
K
E

Big
I
G

Cocks
O
C
K
Simulation Hockey League

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

09-11-2020, 09:36 PMkarey Wrote: New
Orleans
Lineup
Abusers

I'll abuse u next

09-11-2020, 10:51 PMSlashACM Wrote: I

I
K
E

Big
I
G

Cocks
O
C
K
Simulation Hockey League

My name is Wally. Hi.

[Image: Wally.png]

I mean, buffalo also wasn't in the right running 6 two-way defense men

*keep crying*
you won a cup, learn how to win with grace...

I'm glad this rule addressed both issues

09-11-2020, 11:21 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: I mean, buffalo also wasn't in the right running 6 two-way defense men

*keep crying*
you won a cup, learn how to win with grace...

I'm glad this rule addressed both issues

It’s almost like nearly all of our defensemen want to be good offensively and defensively? Not like we’re playing people with 5 hitting as forecheckers but okay ty Dwight go stampede go

*keep crying*

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I personally refuse to win with grace

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

It's almost like they believe we wouldn't be memeing if we lost.

Oh shit the stampede are here hide the forecheckers

Haha some real funnies in here haha haha haha

[Image: 336.jpg]

the passive aggression in this thread...

do you guys ever wonder how worms mate