Create Account

S71 mPT#2: King Fancy

So…apparently now a days it is illegal to run around naked through a carnival, no matter how drunk you may be. I know I am shocked by this as well. The judge said he would go easy on me because I am a future star player in the SHL, and my influence could help others from making the wrong decision. If you are asking me, going easy would mean letting me to keep drinking my beer in court and driving home that day with no consequences, but nope not with Judge Hardass. Instead I must do 120 days of community service. This community service includes:

Make a wish dreams coming true, like visiting hospitals and talking to sick children, bringing them to practice and games, giving them locker room tours…

Conducting public services commercials to inform the public of the consequences of being intoxicated.

Cleaning up highways and public parks during my free time.

Helping under privileged children with hockey fundamentals and teaching them how to get the most out of their time on the ice.

All in all, best punishment ever! I might just go get drunk and happy valley sunrise family fun day next week to see if I can do this all over again.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Dork doesn't really bother doing things for his community. It is not that Dork doesn't care or love the Toronto area, it's just that he really can barely keep up with himself. At this point, the best thing he could do for his community would be to clean his apartment.

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

Oliver Castillon is no stranger to community service. He's been helping to coach youth hockey camps for kids and adults who wouldn't normally have the means to afford hockey since he was 14 years old. Now that he's signed to the Panthers and money is rolling in, he uses his connections with the league and its partners to help distribute gear in the Denver and LA areas, as well as in Toronto where he grew up. During the season, he's one of the Raptors players in a group of them that goes to different food banks and soup kitchens with a truck load of donations and spends the day helping out around the facility.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Lester Oiduser does work with getting kids off steroids and to not take them at all. It is important work to him and something that not a lot of people know about in the muscle community. Don't take the shortcut, kids!

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Soup kitchen work, mostly. Flower has always been a fan of working in the kitchen, so spending time making and serving food to people in need of it is a fine way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Marton has always wanted to write a children's book, so he volunteers to read in local schools and libraries as a way of supporting literacy and seeing what kind of books are well loved. He's currently working on an idea about a sloth that's too slow to play most games with the other animals until it finds what it's uniquely good at. A small German publisher is helping him find an illustrator and they'll be donating proceeds to the German Children and Youth Foundation (DKJS).

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Ryosuke Sato loves to give back to the community and volunteer at the local kids camps where he is able to teach the youngin's about the game of hockey as well as other topics from science to art!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Antonio Flusso likes visiting the sick, huddled masses that otherwise can go long stretches of time without entertainment. Being in a position to brighten the day of someone down on their luck is all Flusso needs to really get those likes on Instagram.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I spend my off-time volunteering with Make-a-Wish meeting kids with illnesses and disabilities, and making their dream of meeting or being a professional hockey player come true. It's the best part of the job!

Code:
34 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

I have spoken about it a few times but Enes Gundogan is heavy in working with animals. He purchased and now owns and runs a local animal sanctuary in Minnesota and houses, rehabs, and works with many exotic animals to help save them from hard times, sale, and poaching.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Gates has a charity that gets brings fresh produce to low income neighborhoods in food deserts. It also hosts cooking classes for kids in low income families who have food insecurity. The goal is to get more healthy food into the less fortunate populations in cities.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Alex's favorite charity in Minnesota is Urban Homeworks. He enjoys building homes for those who cant afford to buy homes for the homeless who are down on their luck to no fault of their own.

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

Every off-season, Lias volunteers at Gunnar Söderberg's hockey camp for LGBTQ+ youth, which he attended as a kid and first discovered that he had actual potential to play professionally. It is a cause that is very near and dear to Lias's heart, because he's pretty sure he would never have made it to the SHL without those early lessons.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Mercedes likes to give back to the Special Needs community by volunteering in the games and really making the atmosphere and time the best it could possibly be. I think it's incredibly important to give back to the community and everything that the community can offer.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Louise St. Martin mostly focuses her philanthropy on helping LGBTQ+ individuals in Edmonton and the province of Alberta, and often speaks to youth groups even in road cities. Happy Pride Month!

[Image: valpix.gif][Image: 20XRTsR.png]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: kcP9WEd.png]
Citadelles Switzerland
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]