Create Account

So I accidentally stole 17 TPE...

What needs to happen:

The updaters should go through players pages and see if the TPE earned adds up to the TPE applied. If there is a difference notify the league and find out where.

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Jan 27 2013, 09:48 PM
What needs to happen:

The updaters should go through players pages and see if the TPE earned adds up to the TPE applied. If there is a difference notify the league and find out where.

or just don't cheat Smile

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Jan 28 2013, 12:48 AM
What needs to happen:

theyre supposed to do that when they update the players.

to ask them to go back and make sure every player's tpe total is correct now, is ridiculous.
unless the league wants to pay them a shit ton of money

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Jan 28 2013, 12:50 AM

or just don't cheat  Smile
or that

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Jan 28 2013, 12:50 AM

or just don't cheat  Smile

This mistakes are still happening... Wouldn't you want them corrected?

WOW FUCK YOU IDOT I DIDNT EXPECT THIS FROM YOU

Your punishment is forced trade to Texas so we can be best friends.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

I just dug a bit deeper into my PMs and I realized I fucked up even more. Sry Undecided :[

I sent these PMs with tez on September 1st.

Idot: im guessing i cant do anymore SHL PTs anymore now that nwjhl is coming up?

Tez: You're not keeping your old player for the season right? If not, then no, you can't. If you are, then you can do them but only apply them to your old player.

Idot: no im not keeping my old player. so all the pts from the mock draft and prediction cant be used on my nwjhl player?...

Tez: No, because they are only for players currently in, or entering the SHL.

Idot: tf coolstar asked some1 and told me i can >:3

can i give those pts away 2 some

Tez: No, they could only be used on your old player, and since he doesn't exist anymore nobody can use them tongue.gif

Idot: laaaameeeeeskiiiii

last question, how come i was allowed to claim the pts from the shl playoff prediction thread then? and use the pts towards my nwjhl player.

i asked coolstar about it and he said he'd ask some1 (im guessing you?) and he said it was ok. i can fwd the PM if you want

Tez: I don't know, he didn't ask me though. You aren't able to, since that's an SHL PT. Idk who he thought and why they said you could.

And then I PMed spangs about it (what I showed you in my OP) on November 23rd. . I just got a ton of miscommunication on this PT claim as seen in the last message by me in the PM. I guess I completely forgot about my convo with Tez. Ik I might not be able to prove my innocence with forgetfulness and miscommunication but that is truly what happened.

If I really wanted to cheat/steal TPEs I wouldn't have tried to clarify it so much (once with coolstar, once with tez and once with spangs). Why would I just now come tell you about it when I have missed this mistake since late November? I've even had a previous experience where I was given an extra 3-4M in my bank account but told Spangs about it to fix it.

That's exactly what happened with me idot. Tez told me no, got mixed feelings from commishes/players, I got owned because of it :<

ily idot

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Regardless of the outcome, I believe I was wrong in that PM that he could use the points on his old player but not new one. I believe the rule is he can't use on either.

Not that it changes anything, just to clarify.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Jan 28 2013, 01:12 AM
Regardless of the outcome, I believe I was wrong in that PM that he could use the points on his old player but not new one. I believe the rule is he can't use on either.

Not that it changes anything, just to clarify.

Umm, I thought you could use your points to your 'retired' player? O.o

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Jan 28 2013, 02:13 AM

Umm, I thought you could use your points to your 'retired' player? O.o

Not sure off the top of my head. I think it's written in the rulebook either way though.

Again though, not the point of the thread.

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Jan 28 2013, 12:10 AM
That's exactly what happened with me idot. Tez told me no, got mixed feelings from commishes/players, I got owned because of it :<

Lol no

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Jan 28 2013, 01:16 AM

Lol no

lolyes you stupid arrogant/ignorant monkey. Smile

@Tez, ahh that was off the top of my head. Tongue Well, it's just another thread trying to clarify the rules. I'm glad that things are getting solved around the league so these cases don't happen and if they do guidelines are set into place.

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Jan 27 2013, 11:18 PM

lolyes you stupid arrogant/ignorant monkey. Smile

@Tez, ahh that was off the top of my head. Tongue Well, it's just another thread trying to clarify the rules. I'm glad that things are getting solved around the league so these cases don't happen and if they do guidelines are set into place.

Pretty sure Carlzner's black so this is racist...

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23