Ever thought of buying a pump?
PEDs are for Ray Lewis

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Jan 31 2013, 10:32 PM

PEDs are for Ray Lewis
Gets him to championships.

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Jan 31 2013, 11:33 PM

Gets him to championships.
im a champion in my eyes

Does anybody else have problems with their dick slapping against their knee? =/ It hurts so bad.

Sorry to steal Bleak's idea to give money, but I'm going to give 1m to Diglet, just because "overbeard" is the best typo I've ever seen.

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 31 2013, 11:40 PM
Does anybody else have problems with their dick slapping against their knee? =/ It hurts so bad.
yea totally know what you mean :unsure:

Quote:Originally posted by diamond_ace@Jan 31 2013, 11:41 PM
Sorry to steal Bleak's idea to give money, but I'm going to give 1m to Diglet, just because "overbeard" is the best typo I've ever seen.

:lol: I was gonna make some quirky joke about an overbeard but I don't even know how to put that in context. :unsure:

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 31 2013, 10:40 PM
I get a problem it of dragging against the rug at home when I wear shorts. Rug burn hurts like a mofo.

Code:
Question 1:
Post something funny that has happened to you. This can be a joke that was said or a very odd situation.

Okay this is not something about me, but something funny that me and my friends did when we were younger. So we found some dog poop at the park, so we decided to cover the poop up with leaves without touching the poop of course. So we got some people to try and step on it. First w tried the Asian, he was 2 smart so he didn't fall over it. Then we tried the dumb fat kid that was like 250lbs in grade six. he got tricked and he slipped and he was covered with dog shit, so funny. and the funnier part is that we didn't even get in trouble, lol.

Code:
Question 2:
As you may know, I am about improving my quality of life and I try to help people see that mindset. What I want from you is a genuine response on how you can improve your own life and improve your own character.

I guess i could be a less annoying or work on my grammar and spelling skills so i could be a much improved writer as this is one area of my grades that i lack in, I would get better marks in school if i work in at it. I think the SHL has helped my grammar and spelling skills because i have been reading peoples article and i have been practicing my grammar skills by writing articles.

Code:
Question 3:
The league is at a transition state right now and for the most part the commissioners do an excellent job with the amount of bullshit and stress they deal with. What is your honest suggestion on how to improve the league by solving certain problems?

There will be always bullshit and drama in a league when you have 160 members logging in every day it will never be stopped. People don't always like each other. Also some people LOVE to argue and sometimes those Arguments can't be stopped and sometimes it is best to get it out of the persons system instead of the two people arguing for a loner period of time. Also one area we need to solve as it could kill the league is the lack of recruits in the league. we need to get the NWJHL back to the good days of ten rounds instead of 5. I don't know how we could do this but it sounds impossible at the moment as people just don't care anymore.

Code:
Question 4:
This is a suggestion from GoB, he was wondering. What did you guys like and dislike about me? Please no sucking up, I would honestly like to know this question.

Sometimes, i Liked you and sometimes i disliked you. in the LR i have always liked your personality, you are funny at times and you get me thinking which is good. but also your stupid list of demands when getting sent down was stupid and your threads about yourself land what you believed, telling people what you should believe in is just not right over the internet. maybe if you were their parents or grandparent or something it would be right but strangers over the internet that you barely know not a good idea.

Extra: Also you should give me the money for fucking over the Whalers for 2 seasons in a row Wink

[Image: hallsy.png]

Question 4:
This is a suggestion from GoB, he was wondering. What did you guys like and dislike about me? Please no sucking up, I would honestly like to know this question.

I'll give this one a shot! I believe I already voiced it but I'll rephrase to some degree.

What I liked about you was the quality of the content you brought to the forum. You put a lot of work into the stuff you published, such as the scouting report, and that just raises the quality of the site. I did like what you tried to bring to the forum, discussion about topics that weren't sports or music. What i did not like was how quickly your posts would turn to the negative, or at least I interpreted them as negative, when a few trolls pop'd into the thread. I did not like how quick you were to anger and determined to "get the last word". I understand why because in real life that is the way I deal with trolls in person :lol: but on a forum community the better course of action is to back away from the computer. I am sure we could have had legit talks over PM.

One last thing that I found odd... pick a more positive username then "Bleak" it did not give you a very positive image, yes I know that is purely aesthetics but worth a shot!

Adieux Bleak! Enjoy VHL.

[Image: livius.gif]