Rookie Top 10

:lol:

Let's give it up for our 2 hosts! Cheers

Woooo Karlensons!

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

:lol:

[Image: 138060792_slide.jpg]
Whalers Drew Myers -D- #37 Whalers

Drew Myers' overall balance has earned him a spot in the top 5. He is an offensive defensemen with a shot second to only Pomery but is more reliable in his own zone. He produced both goals and assists in his rookie campaign on one of the hottest teams at the end of the season while losing a heart breaker in the conference finals to the four cup champion Kelowna Knights.

Drew Myers:
Code:
Its an honour to make the top 10 prospects obviously now i have to live up to the hype so i guess thanks for putting pressure on my shoulders guys hahah

Congrats to all selected!

I played for the impact Hmm

West Kendall

So close to the end, time to place your bets. Who gets 3rd, who gets 2nd and who gets 1st? Hurry, hurry, before the 3rd is announced so you can get some easy money and then make it rain at the strip club later. That's right I see you Leo calling a cab to take you to the Minty Hippo. Anyways, here's a guy who loves the fame, loves being a leader and loves scoring both on and off the ice, NUMBER 3 IS....

<div align="center">

[Image: tumblr_m0dwqigPUE1qef71b.png]
Whalers PIERRE-LUC LAFLAMME aka Dmoushey_31 Whalers

Get out you're popcorn folks, this is going to be a long one Popcorn

Quote:I would just like to thank my fellow draftees for nominating me and placing me so high up on this board. There are plenty of great players that will be drafted here shortly and I’m excited to be joining! It was a great season for myself and the Vancouver Whalers. I wouldn’t be here without my team! Ultimately, we weren’t able to go all the way like we had hoped, but I still feel like we ranked highly. In my rookie I was elected Captain, played first line throughout the season, and gained more TPE than other player in this draft class. I plan on continuing to grow as a player, stay very active, and hopefully make a ton of new friends along the way. I look forward to helping out my next team reach their goals and help me reach individual goals as well!

Again, thanks for the honor of voting for me, I truly appreciate it! Good luck to everyone in the upcoming SHL Entry Draft and the S22 Season!

I guess all that time after being eliminated from the playoffs gave him some time to put some real effort into the speech. Good thing we beat the Falcons in 5 games or his speech might have hit the hour mark.

</div>

Ahaha come on it wasn't THAT long!

Thanks to those who are still around. I hear the booze is gone but save your empties to throw at Harter, not me. I'm innocent in all this. Anyways onto number two. I don't think I've seen as many sexual jokes regarding this guys package or performance in bed compared to other players. I guess new people scare Americans so without further ado NUMBER 2 IS....

<div align="center">

[Image: this-guy.jpg]
Knights MARIUSZ KWIK Knights

Yay Let's dance! Or save the dancing for later, whatever, I'm no ones mother. *Ahem* Friends, Romans and countrymen it is quite the honour to lead you all into battle against the evil Empire. While most of you will probably die, I will be sure to forget about you as soon as possible. Thank you, I'll take my $5M bonus now Harter.

</div>

Quote:Originally posted by Mark H@Jan 18 2015, 09:05 PM
[Image: 138060792_slide.jpg]
:impact: Drew Myers -D- #37 :impact:

Drew Myers' overall balance has earned him a spot in the top 5. He is an offensive defensemen with a shot second to only Pomery but is more reliable in his own zone. He produced both goals and assists in his rookie campaign on one of the hottest teams at the end of the season while losing a heart breaker in the conference finals to the four cup champion Kelowna Knights.

Drew Myers:
Code:
Its an honour to make the top 10 prospects obviously now i have to live up to the hype so i guess thanks for putting pressure on my shoulders guys hahah

Myers plays for the Whalers :lol: :lol:

We WANT NUCK!

And now, for our #1 prospect. This player will be a star in the SHL...

<div align="center">

[Image: Daigle.jpg]
Scarecrows STACKER PENTECOST aka Dmoushey_31 Scarecrows

Get out you're popcorn folks, this is going to be a long one Popcorn

Quote:...

Pentecost couldn't be reached

</div>

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

STACKER PENTECOST aka me??? Lol

Quote:Originally posted by raymond3000@Jan 18 2015, 09:18 PM
[b]#1

And now, for our #1 prospect. This player will be a star in the SHL...

<div align="center">

[Image: Daigle.jpg]
Scarecrows STACKER PENTECOST aka Dmoushey_31&nbsp; Scarecrows

Get out you're popcorn folks, this is going to be a long one&nbsp; Popcorn

Pentecost couldn't be reached

</div>[/b]

Hahahaha love it