Create Account

A MESSAGE TO THE SMJHL PLAYERS AND GMS

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)@Sep 9 2015, 07:45 PM
Let's look at it this way:

If Wasty and I GMed a junior team instead of the Panthers, and Wasty made a thread saying:

"VBOTTAS [for example] IS THE WORST GM AND HE'S A CUNT AND A *****"

Why should I be removed as GM?
Curb your dog rags. If Watsy is getting out of line take him behind the shed and beat him IMO

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSobie@Sep 9 2015, 05:54 PM

Curb your dog rags.  If Watsy is getting out of line take him behind the shed and beat him IMO

Oh I do, that's why I said IF he posted a thread saying that. He knows better.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSobie@Sep 9 2015, 05:54 PM

Curb your dog rags.  If Watsy is getting out of line take him behind the shed and beat him IMO

Smile) =D>

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Can I have JHS's GM job please and thank you.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

I'm still kind of confused as to what caused this post though... if this over c's op-ed piece where he offered a lot of structured and thought out constructive criticism for the league at large? Or did I miss something?

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSobie@Sep 9 2015, 07:10 PM
I'm still kind of confused as to what caused this post though... if this over c's op-ed piece where he offered a lot of structured and thought out constructive criticism for the league at large?  Or did I miss something?

My guess was that it was over the fact that people were going back and forth (GMs and players alike) about the whole "this guy shouldn't be down" thing for the past few days, and that nobody was talking to the commishes about it instead of posting about it publicly.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

I take full responsibility for my screw-up in not posting my send downs/call ups.

Being my first season back as GM, I thought posting it in the "Rosters" thread in the SHL GM HO was the protocol, didn't see the Send Downs/Call Ups thread that warranted my action as well.

My apologies to the GM's and the Commish's of the SMJHL for the confusion and any damage I may have done. Lesson learnt.

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

I think this message was more of a "GMs need to be held accountable for their actions and mess ups" more than a watch your back for any of the GMs. I think GMs were really held to a different standard than regular members so I think this was good to put out there.

My insight.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Sep 9 2015, 08:24 PM
I take full responsibility for my screw-up in not posting my send downs/call ups.

Being my first season back as GM, I thought posting it in the "Rosters" thread in the SHL GM HO was the protocol, didn't see the Send Downs/Call Ups thread that warranted my action as well.

My apologies to the GM's and the Commish's of the SMJHL for the confusion and any damage I may have done. Lesson learnt.
Not good enough
[Image: BvYPTJf.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy's Multi@Sep 9 2015, 09:13 PM

My guess was that it was over the fact that people were going back and forth (GMs and players alike) about the whole "this guy shouldn't be down" thing for the past few days, and that nobody was talking to the commishes about it instead of posting about it publicly.

This is pretty much the jist of it, myself I preferred to be working on the resolution instead of in here explaining that we are working on it and answering questions about it.

That's not to say that I don't want to be asked questions, if people have them, by all means ask if necessary but asking for further explanation on this before we know ourselves is only going to keep us from getting it done faster.

Thats one part why up until earlier, it wasn't addressed. cs article had little to do with it and I personally appreciate the constructive criticism and suggestions, because it suggests a fix instead of just complaining.

Lastly, the GMs calling for each others heads over this, as well as calling the commishes out publically has been disappointing, especially since they are among the first people new members converse with and as Ragnar said, if that attitude is seen as acceptable we end up with issues down the road.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Ragnar delivering an epic tombstone piledriver to c.

What happen?

edit: too lazy to read

Good summary of it in this thread
http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic...dpost&p=1572992

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by easymoneysniper@Sep 9 2015, 04:42 PM
What happen?

edit: too lazy to read

Nice avatar roach ninja.

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)@Sep 9 2015, 11:45 PM
Let's look at it this way:

If Wasty and I GMed a junior team instead of the Panthers, and Wasty made a thread saying:

"VBOTTAS [for example] IS THE WORST GM AND HE'S A CUNT AND A *****"

Why should I be removed as GM?

Yeah!

Fuck that guy!

Great post with the o.p. Rags, think you nailed it.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]