Create Account

S29 - Regular Season Index

I've yet to be updated at all, as far as I can tell.

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Phobospwns@May 23 2016, 10:21 PM
I've yet to be updated at all, as far as I can tell.

Pretty sure you're being updated as we speak!

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

We have been updated~!

*I just realised as I looked at my shedule I was suppost to sim at 11pm and not 11:30pm. Starting tomorrow sim's will be at 11pm.

Woooo seven way tie for first

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@May 23 2016, 06:40 PM
Woooo seven way tie for first

:lol:

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Militia has Laine and Granlund both playing, I thought one was supposed to replace the other?

Quote:Originally posted by morphinecv@May 23 2016, 02:59 PM
Militia has Laine and Granlund both playing, I thought one was supposed to replace the other?
Retired players still play out the rest of their season but they can't be updated.

"D. Retirement
1. If you retire your player during or after the preseason period, your player will play out the remainder of the season. During that time, you may create your new player, who will play in the SMJHL. This is the ONLY time you may have two active players.
2. You can NOT update your retired player through point tasks or cash earned from articles, jobs, etc."

ah ok, I thought that only referred to players in the SHL who were retiring their SHL player and starting fresh in the SMJHL. Also I believe all his training was transferred from Laine to Granlund, but Laine keeps it as well? Either way, just curious, the right answer remains correct

Quote:Originally posted by morphinecv@May 23 2016, 03:17 PM
ah ok, I thought that only referred to players in the SHL who were retiring their SHL player and starting fresh in the SMJHL. Also I believe all his training was transferred from Laine to Granlund, but Laine keeps it as well?
Which training? Whatever Laine did before he retired is in and done. Anything after was done on Granlund and was separate as far as I know.

Edit: saw your edit, I'm with you I remember when I first learned the rule I thought it was the stupidest thing ever and had a big argument about it in like the s26 index Smile)

yeah I read over everything and I see what I did there, the updates only went on place, I just misread the whole thing. Well, that's a challenge.

Suck it Montral. Falcons

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Updated~!

*sorry something came up just before I wanted to get updating

I don't think the index is updated. At least it isn't for me.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Ohtaay@May 24 2016, 04:19 PM
I don't think the index is updated. At least it isn't for me.

Just checked, not for me either.

Quote:Originally posted by akegs@May 24 2016, 05:22 PM

Just checked, not for me either.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia