Create Account

S30 SHL Draft Lottery

May Shanahan be with us Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Jun 28 2016, 04:05 PM
May Shanahan be with us Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers

bless up

Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers

don't play yourself

Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Jun 28 2016, 07:07 PM

bless up

Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers

don't play yourself 

Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers
I remember

My price went up

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Jun 28 2016, 04:08 PM

I remember

My price went up

the key to more success is using the right soap.

i only use Dove. Dove Soap.

trust me, trust me.

AKA the <a href='index.php?showuser=2182' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JR95</a> sweepstakes

Quick question: why is POR's void pick put in here? Just realized that one of these slots determines absolutely nothing...

Currently trying to poll the GMs to see if they want to change the format so the draft lottery picker thing picks the order of all six teams instead of just picking the first overall.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Quote:Originally posted by Rags2Riches#sweg@Jun 28 2016, 05:23 PM
Currently trying to poll the GMs to see if they want to change the format so the draft lottery picker thing picks the order of all six teams instead of just picking the first overall.

I'd like it.

Yeah do that next season when we aren't guaranteed top 3 cheers babe

They all said no.

Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken

Quote:Originally posted by Rags2Riches#sweg@Jun 28 2016, 05:35 PM
They all said no.

Lol of course

SIX MINUTES

Stampede  Kraken

Heell yea let's fuckin go

2 MINUTES

Two minutes. Also I have to pee.

Stampede  Kraken