Create Account

A change needed to media grading

We just want answers.

What do you guys base your bonuses on then?

Quote:Originally posted by formx@Aug 17 2017, 06:25 PM

I'm sorry but 20 words and 7 edited stock pictures isn't worth 1.5m.

If it was then I'd do 7 of them.

You asked.. I gave a number.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Aug 16 2017, 09:29 AM
What in the hell does one have to do to actually qualify for said bonuses?

I give a lot of people bonuses. I just don't clarify how much how much in bonuses I actually give them. It's all one total payout. But maybe I should clarify how much I give out for bonuses in the future to get people like you to stop bitching.

Quote:Originally posted by Coach Biz@Aug 17 2017, 03:28 PM

You asked.. I gave a number.

and I think the number is absurd for the content you provided.

Quote:Originally posted by Jaymay@Aug 17 2017, 03:28 PM
We just want answers.

What do you guys base your bonuses on then?

These are the new rules. The one Izzy posted is outdated.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?sho...=78860&hl=

We can only pay up to 2x the original payout for the bonus. Doesn't apply to podcasts.

Quote:Originally posted by formx@Aug 17 2017, 05:30 PM

I give a lot of people bonuses. I just don't clarify how much how much in bonuses I actually give them. It's all one total payout. But maybe I should clarify how much I give out for bonuses in the future to get people like you to stop bitching.

Wow, are you the sole media grader? Do you speak for all media graders? Is that why you took my comments so incredibly personally? Or is it perhaps something going back to early childhood? Perhaps you weren't hugged enough?

I forgot all about saying Formx is responsible for all bad things in the SHL. Nereus and Vader have been grading my stuff here for a long time. Rice did it for a long time before that. Somehow we manage to get along great, even when we are not in lockstep agreement.

I hold to every word I said above. Those words, by the way, were in no way directed at you exclusively, or even at the media graders as a whole. They were directed at a system that I disagree with, not a person or persons.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Aug 17 2017, 02:44 PM

Wow, are you the sole media grader? Do you speak for all media graders? Is that why you took my comments so incredibly personally? Or is it perhaps something going back to early childhood? Perhaps you weren't hugged enough?

I forgot all about saying Formx is responsible for all bad things in the SHL. Nereus and Vader have been grading my stuff here for a long time. Rice did it for a long time before that. Somehow we manage to get along great, even when we are not in lockstep agreement.

I hold to every word I said above. Those words, by the way, were in no way directed at you exclusively, or even at the media graders as a whole. They were directed at a system that I disagree with, not a person or persons.
Tear down this wall

(i didn't read your previous post yet btw just wanted to say that)

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Aug 17 2017, 03:49 PM

Tear down this wall

(i didn't read your previous post yet btw just wanted to say that)
I like balloons

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Aug 17 2017, 02:51 PM

I like balloons
[Image: olGwESy.gif]

sigs by ToeDragon84

enigmatic was a reach at 4OA in S25

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Aug 17 2017, 02:52 PM
[Image: YdZZyjf.gif]

sigs by ToeDragon84

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Aug 17 2017, 03:44 PM

nah I don't take that personally. What I do take personally is your snide comments towards my childhood and the parenting of my parents.

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Aug 17 2017, 05:52 PM

wtf ellen

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Aug 17 2017, 07:06 PM

wtf ellen
the truth hurts blowjoe

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Aug 17 2017, 07:07 PM

Lthe truth hurts blowjoe

<a href='index.php?showuser=1675' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>enigmatic</a> is twice the man you'll ever be

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]