Create Account

Official Canadian Hockey League Thread

ekblad > all

Quote:Originally posted by Falkirk@Jun 25 2012, 02:18 PM
ekblad > all
One man teams dont win...London rolled over Crosby before, they'll do it with Ekblad, Mackinnon, and McDavid too Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by RedGibby@Jun 25 2012, 02:21 PM

One man teams dont win...London rolled over Crosby before, they'll do it with Ekblad, Mackinnon, and McDavid too  Tongue
Halifax not a 1 man team lol Frk,Drouin,Fucale,Abelhauser

Gotta love me some Faksa Smile

Might go try a walk-in tryout for the Rangers next year just for jokes.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jun 25 2012, 02:32 PM

:facepalm: I shoulda atleast remembered Frk damnit! SCREW THE OTHER SCRUBS Wink

I HAVE ALSO NOW CHANGED MY MIND!!! Mackinnon is just the Pouliot to Frk's Crosby Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jun 25 2012, 08:11 AM
Moose imo

Eagles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Moose

A long time ago at least :(

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jun 25 2012, 02:32 PM

Why did Frk fall so hard from the beginning of the season? Cause of his conky? Enlighten me please? Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by RedGibby@Jun 25 2012, 10:26 PM

Why did Frk fall so hard from the beginning of the season? Cause of his conky? Enlighten me please?  Tongue
so we could draft him

Quote:Originally posted by Falkirk@Jun 25 2012, 11:35 PM

so we could draft him
Well duh Wink but I havent read anything that said he had a bad year or anything I thought was major that would cause him to drop to what some had in the top 15 at the beginning of the year?

Quote:Originally posted by RedGibby@Jun 25 2012, 07:42 PM

Well duh  Wink but I havent read anything that said he had a bad year or anything I thought was major that would cause him to drop to what some had in the top 15 at the beginning of the year?

His game dropped not as good as he was at the beginning

I'm a Calgary Hitmen fan, but I like Saskatoon and Red Deer too. I get to about 15 Hitmen games and 15 Rebels games per season.

Quote:Originally posted by Clapper@Jun 26 2012, 12:30 AM

His game dropped not as good as he was at the beginning
No, it this thing called a concussion.....He missed like half the season took him most of the season after that to get his legs back under him. He should rip the Q a new ass hole next year on a line with Mackinnon

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jun 25 2012, 09:28 PM

No, it this thing called a concussion.....He missed like half the season took him most of the season after that to get his legs back under him. He should rip the Q a new ass hole next year on a line with Mackinnon

true true. Mackinnon will and is an elite forward in the Q. Anybody playing with him will be a star Blink

Sudbury is 4 hours away from me and Val-d'Or is 5 hours away from me :lol:

Gunna be awhile before I see another game <_<

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jun 26 2012, 01:28 AM

This is what I like to hear B)
GO HALIFAX!!!! Tongue