Create Account

Werewolf Game 7

Quote:Originally posted by Troy_McClure03@May 25 2018, 03:24 AM

Anybody else.  Didn't you respond too?

Certainly did!

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@May 25 2018, 01:20 AM

now that i actually understand the rules i can say that roles are not revealed on reply haha

And now, I understand the rules. Def read that wrong.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@May 25 2018, 01:25 AM

Certainly did!

So we are cool then I'd say

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Quote:Originally posted by Troy_McClure03@May 25 2018, 03:25 AM

So we are cool then I'd say

Being cool is being yourself, stay golden ponyboy

Quote:Originally posted by Troy_McClure03@May 25 2018, 01:21 AM

I don't know what you want me to say exactly. I am a villager. I claimed this. I'm not going to PM anybody

I don't know either. Just feels like you should fight it harder. Of course you're going to claim villager hahaha.

I feel the same as <a href='index.php?showuser=1353' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>Mook</a>. I don't have enough grounds to vote for anyone, but I still think Wozy is innocent from being a wolf. The jester tho? Guess we're on track to find out.

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@May 25 2018, 01:29 AM

I don't know either. Just feels like you should fight it harder. Of course you're going to claim villager hahaha.

I feel the same as <a href='index.php?showuser=1353' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>Mook</a>. I don't have enough grounds to vote for anyone, but I still think Wozy is innocent from being a wolf. The jester tho? Guess we're on track to find out.

I've commented at anyone who has questioned me. Why do I have to fight but "wozy just being wozy" is good enough?

Edit added ?

Wozy has been Wozy to me longer than Troys being Troy? :lol:

Like I said, im not voting for you. I'm not convinced on anything.

But I don't think you're swaying the voters who have pegged as something. Idk.

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@May 25 2018, 01:37 AM
Wozy has been Wozy to me&nbsp; longer than Troys being Troy?&nbsp; :lol:

Like I said, im not voting for you. I'm not convinced on anything.

But I don't think you're swaying the voters who have pegged as something. Idk.

Thanks for not voting for me at least

Quote:Originally posted by Troy_McClure03@May 25 2018, 03:33 AM

I've commented at anyone who has questioned me. Why do I have to fight but "wozy just being wozy" is good enough?

Edit added ?

As someone who doesn't know "Wozy being Wozy" I haven't picked up a wolf vibe from him, even with his PM invitation. I had the same invite pretty much and no one questioned me either, also I only got one PM :((

While I think you might be more than a vanilla, but not quite a power role, I have no reason to think you are a wolf, but casting a vote to save someone who may or may not be a wolf to lynch someone else who may or may not be a wolf seems like a moot point

Edit: spelling

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@May 25 2018, 01:39 AM

As someone who doesn't know "Wozy being Wozy" I haven't picked up a wolf vibe from him, even with his PM invitation. I had the same invite pretty much and no one questioned me either, also I only got one PM :((

While I think you might be more than a vanilla, but not quite a power role, I have no reason to think you are a wolf, but casting a vote to save someone who may or may not be a wolf to lynch someone else who may or may not be a wolf seems like a moot point

Edit: spelling

Sounds more like a Mook point.

Yep. Bed time.

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@May 25 2018, 03:41 AM

Sounds more like a Mook point.

Yep. Bed time.

Boom. Got 'em!

Night night sweet Joe

I'm telling you guys voting Wozy is a stupid idea.

I am very suspicious that at least a couple of the guys voting Wozy are wolves. Cash in particular.

Also how many people have claimed vanilla so far?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Wow that was a while lot to read.

I'm a fucking villager, at this point there's bother way to prove it, kill me if you guys must but my last words will literally be "I told ya so you morons"

Also, how are you guys not seeing that wozy is shady???

Another note, as someone who has been in multiple discords, locker rooms and sexual experiences with troy I can say he's a silly little bitch and is just being a shit head.. ....i think. I make no promises lol

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@May 25 2018, 06:23 AM
I'm telling you guys voting Wozy is a stupid idea.

I am very suspicious that at least a couple of the guys voting Wozy are wolves. Cash in particular.

Also how many people have claimed vanilla so far?

I'm not entirely sure why you think that I am a wolf? I'm getting an exec vibe off of you to be honest. What about me in particular makes you think I'm shifty?

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

Not gonna lie the PM thing has added a whole new level of fuckery to this twisted game and, as an outsider keeping up for fun, its hilarious Ninja

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]