Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Cam Erving is going to be such a solid player, I think he could slip simply because he doesn't stand out in any one aspect of his game.

If Eagles trade up for Mariota what does everyone think is moved? Mariota 2nd overall? Or further down a bit?

Think Bradford will be included or moved elsewhere or kept on the Eagles?

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

LEONARD WILLIAMS OR BUST. Come on Reggie, do the right thing.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 30 2015, 09:23 AM
If Eagles trade up for Mariota what does everyone think is moved? Mariota 2nd overall? Or further down a bit?

If I'm a GM I have little to no interest in Bradford. Yeah he has had plenty of time watching sports, but muscle memory plays a big part in being successful in sports which he will not have right away, or even ever. Reading the defense under center is a whole lot different than from the sideline while holding a clipboard.

Short answer I see Bradford as a non-factor, his ship has kind of sailed imo.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 30 2015, 09:23 AM

Fletcher Cox, mychael kendricks, a first, maybe more. What I last heard what the three way rumor with Philly sending Bradford to Cleveland for a first and using that first and players for #2 overall.

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Apr 30 2015, 11:27 AM

Fletcher Cox, mychael kendricks, a first, maybe more. What I last heard what the three way rumor with Cleveland sending Bradford to Cleveland for a first and using that first and players for #2 overall.

Cleveland expansion confirmed lol

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Apr 30 2015, 09:29 AM

Cleveland expansion confirmed lol
Hahaha thanks typo fixed

I hear Bradford to Cleveland is a done deal basically.

If it is the Browns getting Marcus then lets be real. There is nothing out there that we can definitively say the Browns will say no to.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Apr 30 2015, 09:36 AM
If it is the Browns getting Marcus then lets be real. There is nothing out there that we can definitively say the Browns will say no to.

Or the eagles, even with the 13th pick they are going to have given up stars to get to number 2.

The Browns are dumb, but I don't think even they would trade a 1st for Bradford.
He's not that good and he's a UFA at the end of next year.

Browns have done dumber things before tho

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Apr 30 2015, 09:42 AM
The Browns are dumb, but I don't think even they would trade a 1st for Bradford.

They moved Richardson for 1st rounder, they can't be that bad.

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Apr 30 2015, 09:42 AM

They spent hundreds of thousands of dollars for some algorithim to tell them which QB to take in the draft last year.

They took Johnny Manziel.

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Apr 30 2015, 09:46 AM

They spent hundreds of thousands of dollars for some algorithim to tell them which QB to take in the draft last year.

They took Johnny Manziel.
But he has superstar development in Madden, he must be a stud!

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Apr 30 2015, 09:47 AM

But he has superstar development in Madden, he must be a stud!

[Image: av-1643.jpg]