GMs taking the long trip to tampertown

[Image: photostudio-1720667986458.jpg]

Let's goo boys

Quote:
Citadelles

Someone freaking trade for me I ain't liking Kelowna

Quote:
Citadelles

Looking forward to getting picked up and get my career rolling!

[Image: Screenshot-2024-09-23-182945.png][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Blizzard LD #6 Dash Jackson-Edmonton Blizzard/Yukon Malamutes Malamutes

Does anyone else remember the Bacon Club Chalupa from Taco Bell? It came out about a decade ago and left as mysteriously as it arrived. I miss it, it was so delicious.

[Image: YQkXo45.png]

I'm not saying fast food places need to always retain their trial menu stuff, like I get it you can't have too many things. But maybe once a year bring back all those discontinued things and see which one sells the most and then put it back on the menu for a year. Like how Disney puts shit in the vault and brings it back when people forget about it.

[Image: YQkXo45.png]

Another season of hockey action is afoot

[Image: rotti.gif]

hoping the birds can go crazy baby

[Image: rotti.gif]

Gotta lay more hits!

We'll get'm next time!

Is it season time yet? Or is that late too>?

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
[Image: 9sKIbXE.png]

Hope everyone's having a great Tuesday.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

I'm really knackered so... I should probably go to bed in a bit.

Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Oh, and apparently that didn't count as two posts for the day. Dunno why, maybe now it will.

Outlungus