Official Gaming Thread

COD >

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Nov 10 2012, 07:04 AM
COD >
Yeahthat

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Nov 10 2012, 10:04 AM
COD >

COD has worn out its welcome with me. They recycle over and over and try and put a new spin on it with marketing. The last couple games have sucked. I feel like COD is so popular because it is the easiest shooter and requires the elast amount of skill so everyone wants to play it.

Quote:Originally posted by lightningbolt444@Nov 10 2012, 09:17 AM

COD has worn out its welcome with me. They recycle over and over and try and put a new spin on it with marketing. The last couple games have sucked. I feel like COD is so popular because it is the easiest shooter and requires the elast amount of skill so everyone wants to play it.

psh black ops was great

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Just beat it on Legendary solo. Pretty damn hard.

It also gives you the Chief's Halo 3 armour after you beat the game on Legendary solo and also his visor. So sexy tbh.

Cam fuck you lol. you got me hype about this but I still gotta wait like another 2 weeks.

Brb dominating slayer pro nbd or anything.

Quote:Originally posted by lightningbolt444@Nov 10 2012, 01:17 PM

Yeahthat

CoD4 was probably my favourite game of all time
MW2 was great

Then all down hill after that

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by xDParK@Nov 10 2012, 08:11 PM

Yeahthat

CoD4 was probably my favourite game of all time
MW2 was great

Then all down hill after that

MW3 is good, but I got bored since it was so easy :lol:

Anyone that wants to play later tonight or something hmu. GT is High n Mighty.

Nvm. I think I'm done for now. Too fucking pissed off. Back to back 13 assist games. Holy fuck.

Wheelz is lying. Saw him playing earlier and his GT is: MyWoRkOuTiShAlO

And what I don't get it why I always get stuck with terrible teammates. It's slayer pro and people that I'm playing with have Down syndrome.

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Nov 10 2012, 10:27 PM
Wheelz is lying. Saw him playing earlier and his GT is: MyWoRkOuTiShAlO

why can u make fun of Wheelz and not get suspended but he does?