Create Account

Trade Deadline 2014

Quote:Originally posted by Duey722@Mar 4 2014, 09:01 PM

Is Rihanna part of this deal?
She would have been, but the offer couldn't be beat :lol:

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 4 2014, 09:10 PM

She would have been, but the offer couldn't be beat :lol:

Lmao

This isnt TD related but it proves that not only do fringe markets not no hockey, but neither does the broadcast crew.

Rob Rossi ‏@RobRossi_Trib 22m
Niskanen just referred to as Scandinavian by Preds broadcast crew. I've not been to Minnesota in a while, but...

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Mar 4 2014, 06:39 PM
This isnt TD related but it proves that not only do fringe markets not no hockey, but neither does the broadcast crew.

Rob Rossi ‏@RobRossi_Trib  22m
Niskanen just referred to as Scandinavian by Preds broadcast crew. I've not been to Minnesota in a while, but...
Well to be fair Niskanen is a Finnish surname but he should have known he isn't from Finland. Also Finland isn't part of Scandinavia so that guy was wrong on two different reasons.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I wouldn't mind the Leafs picking up Michael Stone or Luke Schenn

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Mar 4 2014, 10:58 PM
I wouldn't mind the Leafs picking up Michael Stone or Luke Schenn
I will pass on Schenn, don't know enough about Stone.

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Mar 4 2014, 09:49 PM

Well to be fair Niskanen is a Finnish surname but he should have known he isn't from Finland. Also Finland isn't part of Scandinavia so that guy was wrong on two different reasons.

When you're getting paid to do that, it's pretty inexcusable.

The worst part is, he's from Virginia, which literally touches Tennessee lol.

I'd like to pass on both.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Mar 4 2014, 07:17 PM

When you're getting paid to do that, it's pretty inexcusable. 

The worst part is, he's from Virginia, which literally touches Tennessee lol.
Niskanen is from Virginia, Minnesota. Not Virginia the state.

Yeah I totally understand its inexcusable when its your job. I mean the roster is usually printed out for the sportscasters.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 4 2014, 08:52 PM

No please

Would rather go Rakell (They want a 20-25 NHL Ready Center in return) than Etem
Rakell is NHL ready?

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Mar 5 2014, 01:03 AM

Rakell is NHL ready?
I believe he is, he hasn't proven it yet like Bonino has but he's been playing phenomenal in Norfolk and seems to be ready to make the jump, I'd be utterly shocked if he wasn't in the NHL next season.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 4 2014, 10:05 PM

I believe he is, he hasn't proven it yet like Bonino has but he's been playing phenomenal in Norfolk and seems to be ready to make the jump, I'd be utterly shocked if he wasn't in the NHL next season.

but he doesn't fit the NHL Ready Center need, because you are basing it on hope.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Mar 5 2014, 01:11 AM

but he doesn't fit the NHL Ready Center need, because you are basing it on hope.
Right he doesn't fit that requirement but Dooley said they aren't in need of that after getting Matthias. I don't expect them to take Rakell but he fits the need of a center better than Etem does. If a deal gets done I have a feeling it would be something like

Bonino+Vatanen+Anaheim's 1st

That's what I would see the deal being, maybe the first would be conditional, it turns into Ottawa's if we reach the conference finals or win the cup. But that's what I think would be a fair deal and the most logical deal from both sides.

Vancouver gets a 2nd line center and a young puck moving dman and a mid-late first. Anaheim gets a 2nd line center who could be a 1st line center on about half the teams in the league.

Kesler veto a trade to NYR.

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by Crash and Burn@Mar 4 2014, 11:36 PM
Kesler veto a trade to NYR.

BREAKING