Create Account

Trade Deadline 2014

Quote:Originally posted by Crash and Burn@Mar 5 2014, 01:36 AM
Kesler veto a trade to NYR.
Wasn't vetoed. NYR never offered he was just asked if he would waive for them and he said no.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 5 2014, 01:38 AM

Wasn't vetoed. NYR never offered he was just asked if he would waive for them and he said no.

Really? Well personally i dont think he wants to leave though given how Van is building id want out

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by Crash and Burn@Mar 5 2014, 01:40 AM

Really? Well personally i dont think he wants to leave though given how Van is building id want out
I think he wants out but I think he wants to play only for certain teams.

Quote:Originally posted by Crash and Burn@Mar 4 2014, 10:40 PM

I just think he doesn't want to be reunited with Coach AV in NYR

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Mar 5 2014, 01:48 AM

Actually didnt even think about this. Cuz otherwise id have seen no reason why not too. They have a good team that just cant seem to put it togethef

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Mar 5 2014, 01:48 AM

Can't say I blame him

Elder come to dc bby

Happy Trade Deadline Day everybody!

May your team get everything they desire on their wishlist.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 77
34-14-2
Regular Season - [G 3] [A 13] [Pts 16] [+/- +19] [PIM 18] [Hits 30] [SB 142]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

For my team its more get rid of

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Really hoping that Marty stays in Tampa

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 5 2014, 08:48 AM
For my team its more get rid of

:lol: Yeah... that. I read that MTL lineup with Vanek a few pages ago, it was sexy. Depending on what the Isle are asking and if we can get a guaranteed signing.... I would pull whatever trigger I need to pull. It's past time we get a powerful sniper on our team. So fucking tired of hearing... yeah, 60 pts in MTL is an ultra-positive season where every other team have their 90 pts scorer.

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty+Mar 4 2014, 10:47 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wasty @ Mar 4 2014, 10:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Niskanen is from Virginia, Minnesota. Not Virginia the state.

Yeah I totally understand its inexcusable when its your job. I mean the roster is usually printed out for the sportscasters.[/b]

Haha, glad I'm not doing the announcing then.

<!--QuoteBegin-JayTee@Mar 5 2014, 01:11 AM

but he doesn't fit the NHL Ready Center need, because you are basing it on hope.
[/quote]

Rakell is NHL Ready, there is just no spot for him on the Ducks with a Top 9 player in the pressbox every night as it is. You can't be proven and be NHL ready, or you'd just be an NHL'er lol.

Also wouldn't touch any Bonino deal, Maxy. Especially one adding Vatanen and a first. Bonino is more untouchable than Etem or anyone else in Norfolk, sans maybe Gibson.

I fucking hope we don't move Edler. He's a Top 2 defenceman on just barely in his prime. He can big a big help for us in the future.

It's the moooooooooost wonderful time oooof the yearrrrrrrrrrrr.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

i hope we trade kadri+gardiner for a stud

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons