Create Account

Chirper #54 (AC Week #512)

02-21-2024, 02:45 PMswoosh Wrote: Does anyone else experience occasional buffering issues when trying to post on this forum? I only see it happen here and it only happens when trying to post. Navigating the forum is seamless.

Yeah sometimes when doing quick posts it hangs up I noticed as well

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

02-21-2024, 02:58 PMhockeyfan Wrote: Excited to bring a team to Long Island next season!
The Long Island Long Dogs

[Image: hudson.png]

Chirping!

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

holy hell is today a busy day at work for me ahhhhhhhhhh

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

02-21-2024, 03:06 PMluke Wrote: Yeah sometimes when doing quick posts it hangs up I noticed as well

more like slow posts am I right

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Fantasy TPE killed punk

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

this day almost slipped away without so much as a chirp

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=666c7cf4&is=666b2b74&hm=ab...694e07b12&]

and so i give unto you a chirp, to break the silence

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=666c7cf4&is=666b2b74&hm=ab...694e07b12&]

Fantasy TPE thinks the Fast and Furious movies got better as the series went on

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

school week is almost done .-.

I don't know what you want me to say.
Auto first I'll go first to show you how it's done. Woke up this morning, ate a big bowl of greatness. I p***** out Excellency. I went I lifted some weights. I got some training in while you bums were sitting around. Doing a lot of nothin. I'm the king and you're all peasants behind me and genuine. The royalty juice Williams the greatest ever.

just 1 class to go today and I can go take a nap .-.

Where is this public score themselves? I told her to talk into the mic, but she was too scared. I tear my heart open and I saw myself shut shut up the popper roach. I'm out here driving a pizza shop right now with for some fire nutrition. I don't know why the he's picking up a can of the side of the road. But she's fucking weird dude. It's how to strangers out there be safe.

Making bacon, working on it

[Image: image.png]

02-21-2024, 03:40 PMroastpuff Wrote: Making bacon, working on it

Mmmmmmm bacon

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]