Create Account

How to defect?

11-17-2020, 10:46 AMGCool Wrote:
11-17-2020, 10:44 AMNUCK Wrote: You and Gcool are just a couple pieces of shit, making fun of my spelling still. It's been years and your still beating that dead dog, you must feel big!

Dude it's nowhere near just the spelling. That entire ordeal still brings tears to my eyes.

Because you were the one in charge and allowed it to go public from the GM section to start with. I reported it and you started bashing me. Then started harasing me to the point I had you reported on 10 different posts for the same shit. But you were HO and it didnt matter about me cause you were having a laugh.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

11-17-2020, 10:49 AMNUCK Wrote:
11-17-2020, 10:46 AMGCool Wrote: Dude it's nowhere near just the spelling. That entire ordeal still brings tears to my eyes.

Because you were the one in charge and allowed it to go public from the GM section to start with. I reported it and you started bashing me. Then started harasing me to the point I had you reported on 10 different posts for the same shit. But you were HO and it didnt matter about me cause you were having a laugh.

Never in HO. Was in DC and Updaters.
Never had access to GM stuff - kinda blew that early in my GM career lol
I dont recall getting reported?

Pretty sure you have me confused with somebody else. I absolutely roasted you with everyone else and spelled relieve as relive for a good season or two. But yeah.

Wonder why I dont give 2 shits anymore?

Bojo Machine
Player builder

11-17-2020, 10:54 AMGCool Wrote:
11-17-2020, 10:49 AMNUCK Wrote: Because you were the one in charge and allowed it to go public from the GM section to start with. I reported it and you started bashing me. Then started harasing me to the point I had you reported on 10 different posts for the same shit. But you were HO and it didnt matter about me cause you were having a laugh.

Never in HO. Was in DC and Updaters.
Never had access to GM stuff - kinda blew that early in my GM career lol
I dont recall getting reported?

Pretty sure you have me confused with somebody else. I absolutely roasted you with everyone else and spelled relieve as relive for a good season or two. But yeah.

Dude I am so sorry and yes I do, it wasnt you at all. Now I cant remember his stupid name.

Bojo Machine
Player builder

It was Crutchfield

Bojo Machine
Player builder

For those curious, relivegate could easily be an entire SHL History podcast episode.

Man I'm relived that we get some dumb drama this offseason it's been far too quiet

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Well this was a journey to read.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 11:07 AM by NUCK.)

11-17-2020, 10:58 AMGCool Wrote: For those curious, relivegate could easily be an entire SHL History podcast episode.

I will go public and do that! I will tell everyone the behind the scenes truths and only a small few know the real truth.

Its far deeper than you think.

Bojo Machine
Player builder

@SlashACM @esilverm @efiug we got another COTM

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Couldn't you just, not check the games? Pretend it isn't even going on?

imagine having 1,000 TPE and being upset that you're a 3rd liner. Pretty sure all of our 3rd liners are 1400

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

11-17-2020, 11:07 AMNUCK Wrote:
11-17-2020, 10:58 AMGCool Wrote: For those curious, relivegate could easily be an entire SHL History podcast episode.

I will go public and do that! I will tell everyone the behind the scenes truths and only a small few know the real truth.

Its far deeper than you think.

This is some Qanon 5g melts your brains flat earth shit right here. Let's go!

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

This is why I can't stay away. All of this. All of it.

Dewitt.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty