Create Account

SHL All-Time Moments

- Not even trying to stoke flames, but the slow realization of "why did Nour go to 40 passing....?" leading to "Why did all of Hamilton go to 40 passing?" to "Oh fuck this shit is BROKEN."
That stretch of time was bananas.

-Tomen disappearing. And reappearing!

-KEL threepeating for the 4 star cup, something that hadnt been done before, using mostly IAs, only to be immediately followed by STL doing it with actives. (There was a VAN Cup inbetween)

-Hallsy finagleing trades to get 1 + 2 Overall to take Evans and Pris, and both busting anyway.

-The Toronto S35 cup run.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2021, 06:14 PM by ByrdeMan.)

Getting kicked out of Halifax Raiders locker room because I said I was friends with FormX lol

All of Texas Renegades in S22? changing their names to variant of bbp (pbp, ppd, qqp, bpb, bpp) causing bankers to hate us and force the league to implement paying for name changes.

[Image: 336.jpg]

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=117033

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Blocking all of china from seeing the SHL because we were getting DDoS'd from all over china lol

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

06-16-2021, 06:54 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Blocking all of china from seeing the SHL because we were getting DDoS'd from all over china lol

Wait what

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

06-16-2021, 06:55 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
06-16-2021, 06:54 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Blocking all of china from seeing the SHL because we were getting DDoS'd from all over china lol

Wait what
CCP cyber agents and stuff

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

That's it, I'm moving to China

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

06-16-2021, 06:13 PMByrdeMan Wrote: Getting kicked out of Halifax Raiders locker room because I said I was friends with FormX lol

Lmfao

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

This was an awesome time to share a discord with you so I knew what was going on.

06-16-2021, 09:59 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Bill Lochhead ddosing the site, deleting Krever, Leafs, and Redacted's accounts. But he forgot Razov exists as an owner because he was fully inactive so Razov comes swooping out of nowhere, having not been seen on the site in months, to save the entire league and get it back up and running. I don't think he was ever seen again after that

And that's why we have the Anton Razov trophy for best playoff performance (award for being clutch basically)
That's a great story

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Ireland 5x gold in a row

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

06-16-2021, 11:02 AMACapitalChicago Wrote:
06-16-2021, 10:45 AMartermis Wrote: I tried to start a collaborative history book of stories just for this sort of thing

It didn't catch on tho Undecided

Speaking of trades

Holy SHIT

Won the cup at the expense of a couple seasons' worth of LRs

#DiditforDildo

Also one of the few stories I did end up putting in the history book: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=97154

06-16-2021, 01:38 PM.bojo Wrote: S43: WKP was 10th overall in standings. Then won the championship.

[Image: nRuX1Lh.png]

How about one of the worst records in SMJHL history making the finals ... and then getting swept

S28 Prince George Firebirds - 12-28-10

06-16-2021, 04:55 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: -Tomen disappearing. And reappearing!

Not to mention the brief moment he logged-in in-between the two from his hospital/physio bed. - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=78163

Was so happy the day he came back.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

i liked that time i was part of a rule being created. https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2221295

ahh the time where we decided "yeah offering a player a contract in public will still count as tampering"

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

06-16-2021, 01:38 PM.bojo Wrote: S43: WKP was 10th overall in standings. Then won the championship.

[Image: nRuX1Lh.png]

That’s right we did!

I also remember a team named the Regina force. Most gross team name and brand in existence lol