[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

ISFL PT

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

PT Pass

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2024, 07:22 PM by karlssens.)

Code:
Option 2: Written Task: How does your player train endurance and stamina? Which do they prioritize: endurance, strength, or skill training? What's the proper ratio between cardio and hard workout? As before, your player does not need to be correct. Feel free to write absolute madness, flex your knowledge of real-world athletic training, or anywhere in between.

Oskar Scholz is no stranger to working out as shown by his diligence to his legs and lower body in the previous PT. Well the same goes for his endurance and stamina. Well perhaps not in quite as high of a regard, he definitely prioritizes raw strength over endurance and stamina, but he's aware it has it's part to play in building the ultimate hockey player. A typical cardio workout for Oskar is a brisk 5km run between sets of leg workouts. After destroying his legs he hits the stair master for a light 30 minute climb, followed by a brief 30 minute bike ride. On game days he prefers to swap out the bike and stair master for on ice cardio training like a nice bag skate, or maybe some casual suicides. The dude is an absolute animal. It's surprising he has time to play hockey, let alone refuel between workouts.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Will Tomlander trains for stamina in a way which most other players does not. He does this by following the old school teachings of a movie called Rocky. He prefers to beat up and then carry a cow up and down sets of stairs in order to train in stamina, cardio and agility. The cow doesn't really appreciate this but oh well since the cow is a cow and cannot really articulate their thoughts and feelings. Tomlander also thinks that this tenderizes the meat of the cow so it produces a better steak in the end, even though it is bordering on animal cruelty. The SPCA does not know about this practice and should not be told, since this may cause controversy. Besides cows Tomlander has tried to do this using pigs and lambs. Pigs are a bit too round and bouncy, and lambs are too small and cute to work properly.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Option 1:

See this is a pickle. On one hand, I get access to an extremely good workout routine that could be potentially earth shatteringly great for me. On the other, I’d basically be handing McDavid probably at least 2 Stanley Cups since my knowledge on how to win comes from the Blackhawks dynasty. Also, I am not sure how much I would even use the routine since I am very lazy by nature so the routine might be very wasted on me.

I think I would take the trade as even though I am incredibly lazy when it comes to going to workout, I still need to get in shape for a wedding. The secret, near as I can tell, is great depth on the ice, having clutch guys be clutch and a hot goaltender. That is on a winning streak hot. Physical attractiveness is a bonus. Hawks had great depth every time they won a cup and Crawford/Niemi went on a tear.

WC: 160ish

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

Boots is getting up there in his career and although he has managed to keep himself fit and able to keep up with the youngest of skaters, he is now looking for ways to train harder to keep going. One morning Boots reached out to Hodor to see how he is always able to just stay on the ice for long periods of time and make everything look so effortless. Hodor then grabbed Bergy over his shoulders and started to run laps around the rink. Boots was amazed. The closest player he could spot was Dionne. Without asking he did his best to lift him over his shoulders and start taking him for a run but Dionne just cursed at him in french and squirm and fight until Boots had to let him down. Hodor seeing this on his way back with bergy immediately drops bergy to the ground and he comes and lifts up Dionne who again starts cursing in french as you could faintly hear Tabernac as Hodor makes a far turn around the rink.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Option 2: Salzberger has found a lot of different ways to train endurance and stamina while making it enjoyable for himself. To motivate him even more to improve his endurance, Salzberger has decided that he will sign up for a trail running race every offseason. Salzberger usually look at race that are at least 30 km long. To train for his offseason run, Salzberger tries to run at least 50 km a week with half of these kilometers being run in mountain trails. This type of training has had a tremendous effect on his stamina which mostly help him perform better in the playoffs where players start to be exhausted because of their long seasons. On top of the running, Salzberger likes to do one long bike ride to diversify his training a bit. These two activities had made endurance the type of training that Salzberger looks the most forward to do and definitely the type he spent the most time on.

160 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

option 2

Sim Wen is a big fan of endurance he loves to last a long time in all aspects of his life. He's gotta skate himself into the ground playing 30 minutes a night at least or else he didn't really play well. Coming from New Mexico Sim Wen loved to just run across the desert with his brother Jim in order to boost his stamina and it really motivated him because if he didn't make it he'd collapse and get eaten alive by a vulture that thought he was dead even if he wasn't really dead so it was good motivation. Once he's back he pumps so much iron to become swole because he needs to shoot hard and shoot accurately. Someone like @hotdog eel or @goldenglutes binko or @micool132 or @Gwdjohnson might say that Sim Wen shoots ropes he's hitting the puck so hard which personally I wouldn't call it but they've definitely said that before about Sim Wen's big hard slapshot.

163 words

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Option 1: Graphic Task

[Image: gkv96OC.jpeg]

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Option 2

You've gotta understand, Flusso is a fitness freak. And as any pro would tell you, obviously Strength is way more important and definitely his priority. Definitely want those glamor muscles worked out to look as good as humanly possible for sponsorship deals and what have you. If you're slacking on stamina, you can sort of just cruise around for a shift or two (or game or two) and have other d-pairs pick up the slack. But if you've gotta absolutely body a guy in front of the net, there's no faking that, you need to be built like a brick shithouse. You've gotta be in good shape and be able to play big minutes, obviously, but we're talking like a 75-25 split between strength workouts and cardio. Blocking shots sucks, you've gotta toughen up, and if you jump up in a play you don't wanna get rocked by some offensive d-man wimp. Gotta blast right through them, so hit the weights if you want to be a real pro.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

[Image: 9hSH71G.png]

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

So 2nd prompt and I can't help but notice a theme this season of what I should be training. Just like always I would say the out of character thing is just just put your TPE into those specific things cause well, that is how they get better at doing those things. In character however, strength is more gym based things with weights and endurance is trained by Isaac with experience since he likes to fight anything with a pulse it seems.

Skill training is a bit different though since that would more so focus on the sport itself. I would say he does what he has done last week with this which was to hyper focus on that very specific skill so he can become much better much faster at it as he has put in a fuck ton of hours into it to make sure it is not a weakness of his game. That way he can be as good as he possibly can for them.

[169 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Fry woke up in the middle of the night to the unexpected sight of Connor McDavid's face hovering above him. Startled, Fry listened as McDavid explained his purpose, to teach him a lesson about playing through adversity. However, McDavid admitted he had forgotten his lines and instead proposed a trade. McDavid offered to share the secret workout routine he developed with Sidney Crosby, which seemingly granted Brad Marchand immortality. In return, McDavid wanted Fry to divulge how to win in the playoffs. Fry was taken aback by the bizarre proposition. Accepting would mean giving away valuable strategic insights, but learning McDavid's workout routine could potentially transform his game. After a moment's thought, Fry decided to accept McDavid's offer, seeing it as an opportunity to improve his skills and maybe even gain an edge in future games. With a nod, McDavid began to explain the intense workout regimen, and Fry eagerly absorbed every detail, excited for the potential improvement it could bring to his game. IN return Fry gave Connor his one true secret to winning in the playoffs, Play as a team, or just maybe on a good team Smile.

189 Words