Create Account

Anyone live in Calgary?

I have a large number of issues, as does the rest of my family. Watch it.

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Ego@Jan 21 2013, 04:10 PM

So your whole familey has the mental disorder called trolling on the internet, seems legit.

Sigh... except I've told people this before and I'm not trolling there Serpe.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Ego@Jan 21 2013, 03:10 PM

So your whole familey has the mental disorder called trolling on the internet, seems legit.
you must get bullied in school

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Jan 21 2013, 01:01 PM

He's cute :3

Not as cute as me. ;3

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Ego@Jan 21 2013, 03:10 PM

Stop being such a douchebag to everyone on the site. Mental disorders aren't to be played with lightly, that's like making a cancer joke. It may be funny in YOUR head but when you say it out loud I wanna shove that and your foot back in your mouth.

/rant

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by JmanPens19@Jan 21 2013, 04:17 PM

Stop being such a douchebag to everyone on the site.  Mental disorders aren't to be played with lightly, that's like making a cancer joke.  It may be funny in YOUR head but when you say it out loud I wanna shove that and your foot back in your mouth. 

/rant
Yeahthat y cunt u b normal n do racist jokes? Angry

Quote:Originally posted by funny_munk@Jan 21 2013, 04:00 PM
Why the fuck would I want to go on a date with Bleak?

If it was Ocho or Parm I'd be down.
*cough*
*cough*
Angry

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Jan 21 2013, 03:20 PM

Yeahthat y cunt u b normal n do racist jokes?  Angry

Or sexist jokes. Those go over great with the crowds.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by funny_munk@Jan 21 2013, 04:15 PM

Not as cute as me. ;3

True bby <3

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Yes, more racist jokes plz.

[Image: funny-pictures-auto-successful-mexican-d...78317.jpeg]

Actually, my friend had testicle cancer and we would make testicle jokes all the time. One of my friend's mother died and the people that we hang out with make dead mother jokes all the time. It's all in context. I don't make these jokes because I'm too chill like that, but it's all about how you present it.

I hate Serpe but you guys are taking it too far.

PS: I might ditch this girl for Dion if he is seriously coming to Calgary. LOL
I feel bad but she'll understand. She'll get another chance to go with me sometime.

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Jan 21 2013, 04:28 PM
Actually, my friend had testicle cancer and we would make testicle jokes all the time. One of my friend's mother died and the people that we hang out with make dead mother jokes all the time. It's all in context. I don't make these jokes because I'm too chill like that, but it's all about how you present it.

See the thing is, you've know the guy for how long and hungout with him. It's obvious to him you're joking. I can't tell if Serpe's serious or not.

Quote:Originally posted by PostWhoreFromOntario@Jan 21 2013, 03:31 PM

See the thing is, you've know the guy for how long and hungout with him. It's obvious to him you're joking. I can't tell if Serpe's serious or not.

True that homie.

Serpe isn't exactly the most sensitive guy around...

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Jan 21 2013, 03:28 PM

you have some fucked up friends