Create Account

Regarding Bleak

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Jan 30 2013, 07:59 PM
Saying his suspension should be changed just because you weren't offended is like saying I believe someone should be suspended for saying something  like "boon sucks" because I was offended.

He used offensive language in an attack.

boon sucks

wut now

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Jan 30 2013, 05:59 PM
Saying his suspension should be changed just because you weren't offended is like saying I believe someone should be suspended for saying something  like "boon sucks" because I was offended.

Boon sucks!

#GENE4HOF

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Jan 30 2013, 08:00 PM

boon sucks

wut now

Boon sucks.

come at me bro.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

FUCK U ALL

:ph34r:

wadey its 8 Tongue

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Jan 30 2013, 06:00 PM

boon sucks

wut now

I demand that this man gets an award.

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Jan 30 2013, 07:59 PM

BAM! Someone finally making sense other than Commishes in here. Comeon guys, to think Bleak was suspended for all that time for a simple 'fuck you' is ridiculous.

I hate how people are now saying Commishes are 'cracking' but then they make a bold and deserving move and are criticized. You just can't win.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 30 2013, 07:56 PM

And when you do that and they cuss at you and constantly deny you any chance to get through to them...what then?
Talk/tell GM

then captain :lol:

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 30 2013, 05:54 PM

We've tried, but he's treated us all like shit constantly, we're giving him a final warning because we believe that is all that will get through to him, he's caused many fights and the reports and attacks kept pouring in when we were discussing this punishment.

[b]Take notice to everyone else in the league that if you are going to be a detriment to the league you will not be given the privileged of being a member here.

There are many attacks that went unnoticed such as ones against myself that were posted by banack and Bleak in the Whalers LR. We are tired of dealing with Bleak, some may say excessive but when the commishes have been dealing with Bleak issues and suspensions for the last month something needs to be done to send a message.[/b]

Yeahthat Ilike

I post a huge thing, no one replies to it all. I quit.

The word personal attack in this league seems to be a misconception. It cannot be a personal attack if the concept on how you used it is not offensive to anyone. If Carlznerd said that I was a fucking FOB, I ain't gonna be offended because he's a pussy. However, if someone like Cam says that to me, I'd be offended just because I don't know who the fuck he is.

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by kawaiidesu@Jan 30 2013, 06:03 PM
The word personal attack in this league seems to be a misconception. It cannot be a personal attack if the concept on how you used it is not offensive to anyone. If Carlznerd said that I was a fucking FOB, I ain't gonna be offended because he's a pussy. However, if someone like Cam says that to me, I'd be offended just because I don't know who the fuck he is.

ur a pussy

Quote:Originally posted by vintagerockstar@Jan 30 2013, 06:03 PM
I post a huge thing, no one replies to it all. I quit.
Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsyhasballsy@Jan 30 2013, 05:04 PM

ur a pussy

fuck u u post whore.

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsyhasballsy@Jan 30 2013, 08:04 PM

Yay&nbsp; Yay&nbsp; Yay&nbsp; Yay&nbsp; Yay&nbsp; Yay&nbsp; Yay

lol </3

I warned him before about posting stuff like this around the forums Undecided ... Hallsy and I would of liked to have a bit more time with him before the play-offs but that doesn't mean this suspension isn't fair.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23