Create Account

Scotty Reay Quits

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Sep 22 2016, 01:21 AM

Out of all the times his English is bad, you pick that? For such a big paragraph, he did damn well.

For someone who has been around native English speakers pretty consistently for the past ~4 ish years I have to disagree.

I know a language isnt something you just pick up but come on. Communication is important here.

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Sep 22 2016, 01:25 AM

A bit too early for ole Einstein to hang em up.

For the sake of my fantasy picks, you're never allowed to retire.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Sep 22 2016, 10:05 AM

For someone who has been around native English speakers pretty consistently for the past ~4 ish years I have to disagree.

I know a language isnt something you just pick up but come on. Communication is important here.

Okay but look at literally every non-Quebecois Canadian and their French. Languages are incredibly difficult to pick up.

But yeah Chris, it's not like his player really had value that needed to be dealt with nor does it impact merica as an individual. Just chill the fuck out lol, no reason to go at him here.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]