Team: SHL Team Season 44

Forward:Vijanupatan Singh
Forward:Mike Izzy
Forward:TJ Bayley
Defense:Brady McIntyre
Defense:Alexis Metzler
Goalie: Beajeaux Biscuit

Synopsis:

I picked Vijanpatan Singh because he was the first name I saw when I opened the index. He is a good player. He plays for a team in the SHL. He will score goals. The second player I picked was Mike Izzy because he was the second name I saw when I opened the index. He is a good player. He will get assists and goals. The third player I picked was TJ Bayley because he was the third name I saw when I opened the index. He plays for a team in the SHL as well and will play much in the season.
Brady MacIntyre makes this team of randoms because he was the first defenseman in the list I saw. It is reason enough for him to block goals from the other team. My final pick for defenseman was Alexis Metzler because he was the second defenseman on the list I saw. He will be good.
Goalie is Beajeaux Biscuit because he reminds me of cookies and I like cookies.

So yay team. Win win win.

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2018, 06:19 PM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

Forward: Konstantin Voloshin
Forward: Derek Bohne
Forward: Andrew Martin
Defense: Maximilian Egger
Defense: Scott Niedermayer Jr.
Goalie: Cedric Robinson

Synopsis: My SMJHL inter league all-star team to challenge the NHL/CHL will be led by Colorado Raptors Center Konstantin Voloshin. Not only is Konstantin one of the brightest young stars in the game whose rookie season is off to a terrific start, he has also faced and overcome lots of adversity in his life, from personal struggles to illness and therefore is the perfect person to provide this team with leadership and the opportunity to grow as people - which is exactly which such an embassarial game should be all about. He is joined by Derek Bohne of the Montreal Royals, the leagues resident Baby Shark enthusiast who is looking to spread his message of peace and love in the world and Andrew Martin from the Vancouver Whalers who is a scrub and only gets to participate because a make-a-wish kid wants to see him in this. The Defense will consist of Kelowna's Scott Niedermayer Jr, whose family legacy should be crucial in building bridges to the NHL and its attached leagues, and Maximilian Egger of the Halifax Raiders, an SMJHL veteran at this point and one of the few bright spots on a rebuilding team. While the skater spots were sometimes about character and off-ice leadership, my selection for the goalie position is all about performance. And if you want peak performance in the net, then there is no other than Detroit Falcons goalie Cedric Robinson who is just flat out dominating the league so far this season.

Team: SHL All-Stars

Forward: Dani Forsberg (WKP)
Forward: Joe Kurczewski (CAL)
Forward: Tigole Bitties (NEW)
Defense: Alexis Metzler (BUF)
Defense: Tor Tuck (EDM)
Goalie: Michael McFadden (TOR)

Synopsis: To compete against the NHL's best, the SHL squad I assembled is a mix of point-getters and big hitters, combined with a stalwart veteran goalie who is currently playing out of his mind. All of these players for SHL are big, fast, and like to crunch the other team. Going up against the likes of McDavid and Hall, as talented as they are, the best way for SHL to compete is to grind them down, lay the body, and get them running scared. And then, once they have them where they want them, turn the tables and run up the score with their ability to create offense. McFadden is an old vet in the net, and is currently the main reason why Toronto is doing so well, so he earns the start in net although I'd have Biscuit on hand as a backup, just in case.

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Team: The S30 All Stars

Forward: Jean-Luc Reflieux
Forward: Nolan Angello
Forward: Conklin Owen
Defense: Viatcheslav Orlov
Defense: Ben Dover
Goalie: Kimmo Lokinen

Synopsis: The first draft I was a part of in the league was a long time ago, in S30. That's more than 14 seasons and like more than 2 years in the real world. There's obviously been a lot that has changed since then but I think that the S30 draft had some real good players in it but it isn't looked back on as one of the best for some reason so the team I've put together represents the best of the class. Jean-Luc Reflieux has had a great career in the SHL, so has Conklin Owen, Ben Dover and Viatcheslav Orlov. Lokinen didn't make it to the SHL but there wasn't any other options to pick. Nolan never deserves to be called an All Star but the other choice would be Steven Stamkos Jr. and fuck that guy.

[Image: b3ZF9kT.png]
KEEGAN ANGELLO - CENTER - #91
Raptors Renegades

F: Terrance Nova
F: Mike Izzy
F: Joe Kurczewski
D: Alexis Metzler
D: Max Weber
G: Beaujeaux Biscuit

Terrance Nova is a deity in Minny. Women get breathless at the mere mention of his name. The men folk appreciate his well-rounded game on the ice. He can pass, score, throw checks.. you name it. Mike Izzy is one hell of a power forward. His speed makes him a threat on the breakaway. Joe Kurczewski and Alexis Metzler I am listing together despite them playing two very different positions. You ever notice in your fantasy groups who ALWAYS seem to be picked in the top 5? These two. And there are good reasons for it. Max Weber is who I am choosing for the other half of the defensive duo. He’s solid, well respected, and a dominating force at the blue line. For goalie… it kills me to say it, but I gotta go with Beaujeax. He’s a brick wall. He’s a champion. He’s the man. I will admit I mostly used fantasy as my “strategy” for putting the team together. This would be quite the formidable team.

Words: 187

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Team: Future SHL Stars

Forward: LeShaun King - C S43 (SHL Rookie)
Forward: Vince Rieper - LW S43 (SMJHL)
Forward: Richard Metcalf Jr - RW S43 (SMJHL)
Defense: Sean Stevenson Jr - D S43 (SHL Rookie)
Defense: Ray Bork - D S44 (SHL Rookie)
Goalie: Petr Vrana - S43 (SMJHL)

Synopsis:
Look at the Pride of the Future of the SHL... This starting lineup for the futures game is going to be a tough one to beat. Leading the group is going to be LeShaun King at Center. King is a defensive mastermind with a 90 already at the center position. Plus with all the TPE he has we are pretty sure King is on some kind of performance enhancing drug which has led to him also being a pretty good offensive center in his own right. There were a lot of options at the Center position to choose from but King gets the nod. On his wings we have a pair of beauts in Rieper and Metcalf Jr. A Sniper on the left and a playmaker on the right rounds out this forward group that should have no problem generating chances while also being defensively responsible. Rieper comes into this contest rocking a top stat of 80 in Scoring and Skating. While Metcalf Jr boasts an impressive 83 passing. On Defense we have the pair of Stevenson Jr, a positioning minded defensive defenseman and Ray Bork a good two way defenseman to compliment him on the opposite side. The key of the defense is that both Stevenson Jr and Bork have already committed enough training to raise their defense stat to 90. Between the defense and King this starting lineup rocks 3 players with a 90 defense stat. I don't see any team being able to take advantage of this team enough to put up more goals. Plus we haven't even gotten to the fact that if you break the front line, get past the defense, and think you have daylight, you still have to get past Petr Vrana who rocks some of the best reflexes and hand speed for his age. Overall I think the NHL all stars are going to have their hands full with this lineup and here within a year or 2 this lineup could be giving the NHL stars a run for their money.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

NSFL PT

Team:

Forward: Dean Colt
Forward: Bubba Nuck
Forward: Hippo Passamus
Defense: Gordie Maple
Defense: Barret McCarthy
Goalie: Aleister Cain

Synopsis:

Well with any good team the first thing you need is a goalie and thats where Aleister Cain comes in. Hes having a decent season so far in STL, boasting a GAA of 2.76 and a save % of 0.901, both of which hes 2nd in the league. After that I would have to pick up Mr. Faceoff himself, Dean Colt III. Having puck possession is key to scoring and this big man wins most of the draws with a 56.05%. Adding Brock to Dean's line would just be amazing, 2 huge bodies rattling glass on the fore check. Hippo Passamus fits into that forward line perfectly and i come to that conclusion soley based on his name! As far as defence goes I would take the current number 1 and 7 defensive point getters in Gordie Maple Barret McCarthy.

Now thats an All-Star line-up!!!

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

The starting forward lineup for the Montreal Militia would be Kevin Kazarian, Jeff Brogan and Mason Hudson. The starting defense would be Charlie Schieck and (unfortunately) Willie Fisterbottom. The starting goalie would be Petr Vrana. This top group of up and comers would be a decent and formidable team to go up against the NHL Futures. With 7 points in 7 games, they haven’t been off to the best start, but chemistry issues will eventually work themselves out, as these guys look like they’ll be starting to produce any time soon. And if all else fails, Fisterbottom has no issues going goon mode and making orphans out of the NHL Futures’ players. He’s not really good at the whole hockey thing, so it would be best if he just stuck to using his huge frame to level players and put them in wheelchairs for the rest of their lives. He doesn’t really have much of a future in the league anyway, given his production.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

NSFL PT

Team: All-star WJC Scandinavia

Forward: Ola Wagstrom
Forward: Hippo Passamus
Forward: Dank Boija
Defense: Willie Fisterbottom
Defense: Veikka Toivanen
Goalie: Scottey Crawfling

Synopsis:

Fresh off the WJC winning team we have composed a SMJHL All-star team based on solely Scandinavian players.
First up is none other then Ola Wagstrom who had a blast of tournament even in his rookie year, the pre-season for S44 is also looking really good for the young Swede.
Then we have veterans Hippo Passamus and Dank Boija who's working as a tandem for the third year in a row. These guys know each other so well you'd think they were twins.
In the back we got two Militia defenders in Veikka Toivanen and Willie Fisterbottom, as solid as defenders get here they help out Scottey Crawfling without missing a beat.
Speaking of Scottey Crawfling, this beast of a man stands 6"8 tall and weighs 250 pounds, how he even fit into his goalie gear is a mystery.

RETIRED

Pee Tee Affiliation http://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopi...t&p=158952

Team: Goodest boyes

Forward: Ronnie Westbrook
Defense: Ronnie Westbrook
Defense: Ronnie Westbrook
Goalie: Ronnie Westbrook

Synopsis:
As you can see it was a very difficult race in order to form a team of the goodest boyes in SHL history and many deserving players were unfortunately left off but that's showbiz baby and it's a cold ruthless world out there. So yes as everyone knows Ronnie Westbrook was a very good person and player and so I slotted him into a forward slot. At another forward slot I put Ronnie Westbrook, who led Ireland to back to back gold medals. And finally for my last forward I chose Ronnie Westbrook, one of the most beloved players to ever play. On defense the first name I penciled in was Ronnie Westbrook, I don't feel like this is very controversial as legitimately everybody likes him. Patrolling the blue line with him is Ronnie Westbrook who holds the record for highest uprep in site history. And last but certainly not least for goalie on the All-Goodboyes team I selected Ronnie Westbrook whose retirement post elicited an unprecedented outpouring of love, support, and admiration from the league as a whole in stark contrast to the toxicity usually present.

Code:
187 words

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

http://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopi...etlastpost

[Image: giphy.gif]

eamTongueride Prospects Plus Pierre

Forward: Jeff Brogen, RW Militia
Forward: Luke Thomason, LW Knights
Forward: Xena, C Armada
Defense: Charlie Schieck, D Militia
Defense: Pierre Larouche-Durocher raiders
Goalie: Petr Vrana, G :Militia:

So rarely do we get to see how a fresh faced team of prospects gets to handle against some of the best. The San Francisco Pride had an out of control S43 draft, drafting many strong players, but unfortunately they just didn't have enough defense to be able to fill the full line. This is a big part due to future legend Ray Bork jumping up to the SHL immediately out of his first year. In his stead, we will have Pierre Larouche-Durocher. Not only does he fit the title to make this more alliterative, but he is a fantastic d-man who will be able to fit well into any system with skill on both sides of the puck

The rest of the players are promising members of the league that have been drafted by the San Francisco Pride. Many have been boasting that they have a wild lineup to come in the years, so this serves as a good way to put them to the test. With some heavy firepower, this line has the potential to fill the net and give the goalie a nice sunburn. That's not to say they're a slouch defensively either. The line already has good chemistry for the most part, and based on my time on Team Canada, I think that PLD would be a great fit both in personality and in skills.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]