Create Account

Bank Account Issues

06-25-2019, 07:46 AMPenKnight Wrote: @prettyburn

Not sure if you needed this in the request I made for graded articles.
I put the dollar amounts and member names in but didn't provide the media payout link.
Here it is if needed.. If I need to resubmit everything just let me know.

SMJHL Media Payouts 6/25/19

Looks fine as is, it's clear enough that we could look it up if we needed to. Thanks for checking, though!

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Hey there, I accidentally purchased the 500k initial training two times, could you remove one of them for me? Thank you!

06-25-2019, 03:59 PMbadsleepover Wrote: Hey there, I accidentally purchased the 500k initial training two times, could you remove one of them for me? Thank you!
Done!

Profile | Updates

Was unsure where to post this but I've got a very old player (I'm talkin 20 seasons ago) under the name of Naeem Chamas and I'd like to transfer his funds to the Bojo Bank.

06-27-2019, 03:05 AMReally Wrote: Was unsure where to post this but I've got a very old player (I'm talkin 20 seasons ago) under the name of Naeem Chamas and I'd like to transfer his funds to the Bojo Bank.

done

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Still trying to see if I can remove this item since It's for SMJHL rookies only http://simulationhockey.com/banktransaction.php?id=3277

[Image: kD6k7a5.png]
[Image: CjCi3BJ.png]

06-27-2019, 03:22 PMDieselJ Wrote: Still trying to see if I can remove this item since It's for SMJHL rookies only http://simulationhockey.com/banktransaction.php?id=3277

Done!

Profile | Updates

I withdrew 400k to redistribute 4 TPE, messed up and withdrew 400 extra. Then the next week I forgot one can't redistribute twice in a season and I withdrew another 500k. Is it possible to deposit that 500k back into my bank account? Thanks. Bank

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

07-08-2019, 05:53 PMKalakar Wrote: I withdrew 400k to redistribute 4 TPE, messed up and withdrew 400 extra. Then the next week I forgot one can't redistribute twice in a season and I withdrew another 500k. Is it possible to deposit that 500k back into my bank account? Thanks. Bank

Done. and the 400

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Put the wrong amount in this request for Twitter pay by accident, can be deleted/declined http://simulationhockey.com/bankrequest.php?id=526

Have the right amount in a diff request

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

07-10-2019, 06:14 PMNerio Wrote: Put the wrong amount in this request for Twitter pay by accident, can be deleted/declined http://simulationhockey.com/bankrequest.php?id=526

Have the right amount in a diff request

Looks like this is all set.

Profile | Updates

Hello,

Please reverse this transaction as I accidentally submitted my Twitter Deposit as a purchase instead of a request/deposit. Thank you!

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
[Image: p82ugau.png]

07-11-2019, 05:39 PMTate Wrote: Hello,

Please reverse this transaction as I accidentally submitted my Twitter Deposit as a purchase instead of a request/deposit. Thank you!

Done

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

damn I'm still rich af

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

In the updated bank I'm showing $0 but according to the old spreadsheet I'm showing $18,550,000