Create Account

Werewolf Game 8!

01-10-2019, 12:21 AMTheWoZy Wrote: @BadWolf hi

Hi wozy. How are you tonight?

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I really don't think Ace is lying here. I'm trying to think of the only scenario where claiming knight falsely would help here. Only thing i can come up with is he's the medium or seer or something, and called knight just to take suspicion off of him, figuring the wolves wouldn't attack him. But then he'd have to assume the real knight wouldn't say anything and read what he was thinking, which i'd assume any other knight would be like "No fucker, i'm the knight, you're a wolf, die".

I know that the knight can survive a wolf attack, or a lynching, can he survive the Hunter's shot to the head? I guess if that happens, there's a way where Ace is the medium, found out Stamkos was the knight in dead chat (shot by hunter), and claimed it to protect himself. Probably over thinking, but it's midnight.

Point is, i think we can trust Ace, as hard as that is to say out loud Wink

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

If I was a wolf coming out and claiming Inight would be unwise imo, it puts the magnifying glass right on me. If I was the wolf I would’ve stayed quiet and in the shadows.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

So who are we shifting our votes around for. I’d rather not have the most at 11:30

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

01-10-2019, 08:55 AMluketd Wrote: So who are we shifting our votes around for. I’d rather not have the most at 11:30

I think ml has a point with badwolf, she is a little bit too anxious to hang people imo

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Hey guys, I walked into work and there’s a few stat medications I have to make in the lab. I’ll try to be out before 11:30 to catch up but no guarantees.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Current Votes:

Good_ole_kimmy - 3 (Mack, luke, JKort)
Luke - 4 (RED, Tommy, Dangles, Good_ole_kimmy) - LVS
Mack - 1 (Ace)
ReD - 1 (BadWolf)

Remember to TAG ME if you're changing yours. No need for a tag on a NEW vote, unless you want to. Hour and 45 minutes!

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Kimmy

My vote is simple; i'm not convinced Luke is the right choice.  I'm not sure Kimmy is as well. So if I tie it up maybe voices will become clearer

Tag me if it changes or someone has an opinion that counters my logic...

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

I'd be willing to switch to Mack or Badwolf.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

01-10-2019, 11:14 AMDangles13 Wrote: I'd be willing to switch to Mack or Badwolf.

I wouldn’t mind voting for Mack. Jury still out for badwolf, still suspicious of her

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I don't think voting Mack would be a great idea right now given how eager Kimmy was to throw him under the bus. Would be more inclined to vote BadWolf or Alaska, but for now I'm sticking with Luke.

01-10-2019, 11:19 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: I don't think voting Mack would be a great idea right now given how eager Kimmy was to throw him under the bus. Would be more inclined to vote BadWolf or Alaska, but for now I'm sticking with Luke.

Why Lukey Pookey?

01-10-2019, 11:35 AMTroy_McClure03 Wrote:
01-10-2019, 11:19 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: I don't think voting Mack would be a great idea right now given how eager Kimmy was to throw him under the bus. Would be more inclined to vote BadWolf or Alaska, but for now I'm sticking with Luke.

Why Lukey Pookey?

Because he was way too quiet for someone who is usually so active, he finally woke up once he was accused but I still haven't heard a convincing defense of him even after almost a day on the chopping block.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 11:43 AM by Good_Ole_Kimmy.)

01-10-2019, 11:05 AMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Kimmy

My vote is simple; i'm not convinced Luke is the right choice.  I'm not sure Kimmy is as well. So if I tie it up maybe voices will become clearer

we were brothers Troy, I loved you

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

01-10-2019, 11:42 AMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote:
01-10-2019, 11:05 AMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Kimmy

we were brothers Troy, I loved you

No no no, we MADE love, like brothers.

It was weird.