Create Account

Chirper #51 (AC Week #509)

At least only have a 4 day work week

More chirps

01-31-2024, 08:44 PMfubaguy Wrote: Me: what should I chrip

Kahri: idk roast Shiamus on his AWFUK hot dog take
it’s just SO BAD

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

01-31-2024, 08:43 PMfubaguy Wrote: This just in @kahri clams to being held hostage by the Kraken and specifically say they don't like Frenchie
TAKE THAT BACK! THATS NOT WHAT I SAID ABOUT FRENCHIE!

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Turtle Bob bout to go to Shamrock City for a beer. Loving the St. John’s lifestyle

[Image: cuffana.png]

Newfoundland has been great so far got drafted with a few great guys

[Image: cuffana.png]

Applied

[Image: lespoils.gif]

hey you - yeah you reading this. checking out this cool video of the detroit falcons: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=135073

[Image: cNHA4sa.png]

But to what

[Image: lespoils.gif]

So now that charity and derek martin cards are out im addicted to the cards, so Imma blame @kahri for all my future money problems

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Big things are coming...

Like a meteor, probably

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

shit almost forgot to chirp today

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

Card addiction isn't gonna pay for itself

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

What a day, what a wednesday. Thursday, here we come!

my child has been home sick all week and my husband has had back to back work calls every single day, so i'm killing it at this stay at home mom stuff.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .